Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds” – Nollywood Actor, Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds” – Nollywood Actor, Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh (396 Views)

"40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds” – Nollywood Actor, Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh by MrSurd: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Fast rising Nollywood actor Perikles Mandinga was born in Guinea-Bissau, Africa and has been in the entertainment industry for many years. He attended college in Lisbon, Portugal before moving to USA.

He started as a fashion model, and has been featured on runways, magazines, billboards and television. Mandinga won Rip the Runway, a P Diddy produced reality show aired on BET Network. He has extensive film and theatre credits both within the US and internationally. His theatre credits include Tower of Babel, Insanity and Properly Plucked. He has also featured in popular nollywood movies including omoge, Adaora, Kiss and tell to mention but a few.

In an interview with Vanguard, Madinga revealed his plans to gain strong network in the Nollywood industry and make a name for himself. He also talked about his crazy fantasy and how he would like to date one of Nigeria’s most controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh.

1. Who is Perikles Mandinga?

I am a simple person who lived in two different countries (Portugal & USA) from an early age. I like to travel, and I still play sports. I like meeting new people.

2. What actually informed your decision to go........

Read full details below

https://knaija.com/2019/11/03/i-can-last-more-than-40-seconds-nollywood-actor-mandinga-woos-tonto-dikeh/

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users Blast Sugar Belly After She Tweeted 'pete Edochie Is Really Bad / Oritse Femi Finally Speak About The Death Of Ex-mate “chi Junglist” / Special Spesh Shares Video Of Davido Using The Toilet-gistreload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.