Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) (77924 Views)

If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) by yoged(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
iaamxavier:
On my way to the South east today

I saw High way patrol officers using a Toyota Prado SUV shocked shocked cheesy

Like 3 at different check points

Like a whole Prado I shock oo grin grin LOL Hope it's not what I'm thinking sha grin

But sadly it's already dilapidating and the maintenance culture is zero
I also saw it during my visit to osogbo days ago .
Re: Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) by subcbouy: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ipodisacriminal:
Must you come and post this here

Must you post everything on social media

I was in New Mexico in United States months ago
Their local sheriff officers uses Camry 99 as their patrol
So what can u say to that

Op go sleep abeg
But you have no pix.
Re: Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) by Imustreturn(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
hush15:

Then you don't travel often... They have been using Prado ever before this new model
he doesn't know.. I'm surprised at the comments.. something that has been for ages
Re: Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) by henrygale(m): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
iaamxavier:

Yeah we know but not a whole Prado SUV!!!
There was a time high way patrols used Toyota landcruiser. But all of them fazed out due to poor maintenance. You can ask anyone who's been around long enough, he or she will remember the police landcruiser keeps.
Re: Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) by Forumobserver12(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
iaamxavier:

Yeah we know but not a whole Prado SUV!!!

Are you aware that OBJ bought a lot of Prado Jeeps during his time as President ?
Re: Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) by koffsman(m): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Why will they waste money to buy them prado people that can't maintain ordinary pick up well it's not my father's money
Re: Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
iaamxavier:
On my way to the South east today

I saw High way patrol officers using a Toyota Prado SUV shocked shocked cheesy

Like 3 at different check points

Like a whole Prado I shock oo grin grin LOL Hope it's not what I'm thinking sha grin

But sadly it's already dilapidating and the maintenance culture is zero
Highway Patrol without NPF logo etc?
Hmm they can be anything o grin
Re: Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) by Realfrankie(m): 5:32am On Nov 04, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Check back in 3 months and see the state of the vehicle.

3 months is too far, you should have said 2weeks
Re: Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2019
Traveling to Ibadan I saw a Lexus330 police car Painted police color fit be robbers sha o angry
Re: Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) by idesylvester(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2019
iaamxavier:
Too bad every thing "Federal" or govt owned Lacks maintenance culture

Just look at how they are destroying that fine SUV

Car wey we 4 use carry aunty sikira enter cinema come dey form king naim dey waste so ooo
Re: Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) by Ufedolove: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2019
Foxman19:
Where is the car this rotten car. This car might be hijacked from thief .

You are wrong. I'm surprised people are surprised to see that the Nigeria Police Force are using this SUV for patrol?

Since when? They have been using it since time immemorial. They change to the latest once the latest is out. That particular Toyota Prado.
Re: Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
all these village people posting trash on forum, so you havent seen police in a jeep, Nigeria is not as impoverished as you think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.