Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum (3666 Views)

Zodwa Wabantu Enhances Her Boobs To Look Attractive In Bikini / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum by Awesome05: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
EMMA Bunton reveals she accidentally sent a sext to her mum - alongside a photo of her boobs.

The Spice Girl, 43, said the photo and racy text message were meant for her long-term partner Jade Jones, 40, who she was missing while on tour with the band over the summer.

But luckily her mother just made fun of her as the pair are such firm friends.

The singer explained on the pilot for the new Paul O'Grady show, according to The Mirror: "I was away from my other half for a few days. But we are very much in love and I love sleeping next to him.

"We are together all the time. So I decided that I would send a mucky text. A cheeky text. A sext.
"I did a little selfie with the boobies. I did have a bra on. But I did a sleazy kind of little selfie and a 'Miss you' and 'Wish you...' - and sent it to my mother."

She added: "Luckily I speak to my mum 10 times a day and we are the best of friends. She has got a great sense of humour but I was mortified."
Baby Spice started dating Jade - who was in 90s boy band Damage - 21 years ago.

She started dating him in 1998, but split several times before committing in 2004.

They announced their engagement in 2011 and have two sons together, Beau, 12, and Tate, eight.

Read more: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10269043/emma-bunton-mum-boob-pic/

Read other interesting romance:
ABOVE THE SHADOWS
https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/above_the_shadows/29529

THE LOVE GROTTO
https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_love_grotto/28460

Re: Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum by BigBasher: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
Will the pix of boobs really help the man? He could become desirous and go for a side-chick.
Re: Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum by chigoziri2403(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Pictures of the boobs or....

1 Like

Re: Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum by Saturn101: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Pictures of the boobs or....

Funny you.
Re: Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum by sweetonugbu: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
What is the essence of the long story without a picture of the boob in question.

1 Like

Re: Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum by Zamar: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Imagine if the man should mistakenly send his d---k to the mummy.
Re: Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum by BigBasher: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2019
Zamar:
Imagine if the man should mistakenly send his d---k to the mummy.

Wild imagination.
Re: Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum by Zamar: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
BigBasher:

Wild imagination.

Wild.
Re: Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum by Saturn101: 6:22am On Nov 05, 2019
Terrible mistake.
Re: Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum by BigBasher: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2019
Let's see the picture.

(1) (Reply)

See How Thin Singer Adele Looks Now, Quite Unbelievable / Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe / Sophia Momodu Blasts Supermarket Staffs For Touching Her, Taking Her Photos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.