Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Hairdresser' Stabbed To Death In Swiss Hotel Room - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Hairdresser' Stabbed To Death In Swiss Hotel Room (903 Views)

Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks / Cristiano Ronaldo's Hairdresser Stabbed To Death In Swiss Hotel Room / Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Hairdresser' Stabbed To Death In Swiss Hotel Room by GistMore: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
A celebrity hairdresser has been stabbed to death in a Swiss hotel room.

Ricardo Marques Ferreira who Portugal's tabloid Correio da Manha described as 'Cristiano Ronaldo's hairdresser' was named as the murder victim.

His body was reportedly found by a cleaner at a business hotel in Zurich's Albisrieden neighbourhood around 2pm on Friday, November 1, 2019. Mr. Ricardo was found in bed with multiple stab wounds.

The celebrity hairdresser nicknamed Caju had been living in Zurich for the past two years and had been staying at the hotel where he was killed for around a week, according to Mail Online.

Police have since arrested a 39-year-old suspect who is understood to be a Brazilian national.

Authorities described the scene as 'horrific', with reports the room he was in smelt intensely of alcohol.

Back in September 2015, Ricardo Marques Ferreira from the island of Madeira shared a photo on social media of him putting the final touches to the Cristiano's look during a photoshoot.

Portuguese media reports say he also worked with models and Portuguese actresses as well.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/cristiano-ronaldos-hairdresser-stabbed-to-death-in-swiss-hotel-room

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hairdresser' Stabbed To Death In Swiss Hotel Room by iPrevail(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
I'm sure this guy has a name. Why drag Cristiano Ronaldo into this?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hairdresser' Stabbed To Death In Swiss Hotel Room by Rednaxelot: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
When I saw hairdresser in the headline, I thought it was a woman.
Naija mentality don suffer me cry

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hairdresser' Stabbed To Death In Swiss Hotel Room by wiseone28: 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
Rip
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hairdresser' Stabbed To Death In Swiss Hotel Room by onlinetomola(m): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Rednaxelot:
When I saw hairdresser in the headline, I thought it was a woman.
Naija mentality don suffer me cry

cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hairdresser' Stabbed To Death In Swiss Hotel Room by Flexherbal(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
May his soul rest in peace !

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Withdraw Bet9ja Winnings / Cristiano Ronaldo: Man Utd In Talks To Sign Juventus Forward / Ha! Chelsea Done Fuckup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.