Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,041 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) (30181 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by Kosiso12(f): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(Photos)

A renowned Nigerian Enterpreneur and Philanthropist, Dr. Olakunle Churchill has gifted N1million to a new born baby named after him as "Churchill Nwankwo".

Igbere TV reports that family of the new baby boy received Dr. Churchill at their home following his arrival to Nigeria from Europe.

The mother, Mrs Esther Nwankwo and the baby's grand mother were excited to host him in their abode to Felicitate with them over the arrival of the new born who turns a month old tomorrow 4th November.

Mrs Nwankwo whose husband was not around at the time of the visit, thanked Dr. Churchill for his benevolence to his godson as he has been a family friend to them.

She said : " Sir, may the blessings that come with a new born be upon you, we appreciate this kind gesture and I know the innocence of this baby and many others you reachout to will speak for you " she added.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1109960/olakunle-churchill-gifts-n1million-new-baby-named-himphotos/

7 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by idesylvester(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
This one that my wife will soon born now, maybe, I'm just thinking ooo if I will name him churchill Cubana chief priest...
grin

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by ojun50(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
idesylvester:
This one that my wife will soon born now, maybe, I'm just thinking ooo if I will name it churchill Cubana chief priest...
grin
You better name the baby buhair

24 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by idesylvester(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
ojun50:

So that baba will come to my house and shake my hands abi... u no like me oooo

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by ojun50(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
idesylvester:

So that baba will come to my house and shake my hands abi... u no like me oooo
Money go come out
Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by Nukilia: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
idesylvester:
This one that my wife will soon born now, maybe, I'm just thinking ooo if I will name it churchill Cubana chief priest...
grin

Too much sense no go kee you grin cheesy grin grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by idesylvester(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
grin grin grin
Nukilia:

Too much sense no go kee you grin cheesy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by idesylvester(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
ojun50:

Money go come out

Bros no play me wayo oooo...

16 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
No be AlexReport pikin so?!

That guy fit do anything for Mr. 40 seconds

What if this baby was named after Winston Churchill?

johnpablo541:

You are very correct. That's alexreport's house. Take a look at the picture from the previous thread. Look at the curtain. Then see the woman carrying the baby in the pics.

No be lie o.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by iCauseTrouble: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
40 seconds semen is always very fertile grin

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by 1kbusiness: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Chairman, I can change my name right now oh. I'm not using it to do anything Mbok. shocked

Give your Logos different 3D looks or variants today for just 1k.

Send us a message

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by iCauseTrouble: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
idesylvester:
This one that my wife will soon born now, maybe, I'm just thinking ooo if I will name him churchill Cubana chief priest...
grin

Name him Mompha or Naira Marley grin

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by Marvieduke(f): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Churchill indeed
Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by RichThug(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
If I say make I name my own after one president like that, him fit come carry unhealthy cows and Herdsmen give me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by bmdmix: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
oya Nigerians start naming ur new baby same name
Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
shocked

Your stupidity has peeked. It can't go any further.
Marvieduke:
Churchill indeed

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by ZombieTERROR: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
ojun50:

You mean Buhari shocked shocked

God forbid

Something that even dog rejects

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
LOL..so, na because of money person abandon him own name, go dey give him pikin another man name. Even Churchill's kid is not named after him.

God safe us from chronic yes men undecided

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by friendlyadvice: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
O.p abeg how can I reach out to him?
My dogs name is church hill too

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by lathrowinger: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
cool
Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
How many seconds e spend for mama baby house sef wey e don give am 1m? Wat if the child turn to a 40seconds child? Think bfo u act grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by MrPsalmist(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
I pray the boy doesn't grow to become a 40secs man

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by Ogaga87(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Yahoo yahoo money can sweet to spend

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by lathrowinger: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
ojun50:

Sowore go better
Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
shocked

They parents of the innocent baby should reject this gesture to avoid the boy growing up and becoming a 40 seconds man

Heard the disease is contagious
Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by greypencils: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

let him name him Hushpuppi...money sure for that one
Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by idesylvester(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Kukuma kill us... So that EFCC go dey visit us daily abi... bros I no like that kind play ooo... am I Yahoo boy? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) by Samamerc(f): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Mercy Johnson / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Meets Aliko Dangote (Photo) / My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.