Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Man Finds Snake On His Bed - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Finds Snake On His Bed (30803 Views)

Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) / Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Offpoint: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lala sef, just dey visit person without notice.... op tell the man make e no vex, lala forgot to call am.
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by blakid(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mini village people...
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by bluefilm: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
And the snake finally landed on nairaland front page which is its usual final destination...
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by danot1030: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hope is not your village people that paid you a visit?
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by fordunit(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Some slowpokes be typing G/A/T to deface every thread in Nairaland. Them swear for una sef? #spits
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by SolarRen(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sunnick:
and from that day henceforth. he never ever slept without first using his torchlight to scan the bed first.......

Lifetime trauma

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by realstars: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Na him wife come for visit now
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Virus99: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=9jayes post=83718375][/quote]

You know me?
Abi why are you quoting my laugh?

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by bobbybrown007: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dis 1 nah 2b4 1 is 2b4 am, what am trying to say, he fit no sleep for 1 month, e go be like say e dae act anaconda, inside life.
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by slimderek(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
With snakes you can really make Front page very fast.

Op posted around 20 mins ago and it’s on the front page with 2 pages already.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by atheistandproud(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Eddee:

Walahi talahi una sabi write description fa... He say na eliminate and behead grin grin grin

That's exactly what he did na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by lomprico(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
atheistandproud:
A NL user returned home to find something rustling on his window. He believed it was a wall gecko and ignored it.

A few minutes later, when the rustling resumed and the object fell on the mosquito net, he got a flash light and discovered it was a snake. After overcoming the initial shock, he got a stick and proceeded to eliminate and behead the deadly reptile.

how did u know it was deadly?
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by kingxsamz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Virus99:

This Lala thingy is boring already undecided
So? who said it was funny before? This 'lala thingy' has been going on for years now, so what's your point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by MountainView: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Poor reptile.. always confirm the identity of a snake before you kill them. What you have there is harmless, in fact it's useful as it helps control rodents and pest. For it to be there shows you live in a very horrible and dirty environment. It's called a black rat snake.

And for you to spit this nonsense, it means you don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by trippleKAY(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Congratulations to him
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Happyguy201: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
if you checked your bed after seeing this click like grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by babadeee(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Poor reptile.. always confirm the identity of a snake before you kill them. What you have there is harmless, in fact it's useful as it helps control rodents and pest. For it to be there shows you live in a very horrible and dirty environment. It's called a black rat snake.
undecided undecided Na talk be this, so we should confirm the identity of a snake before we kill it angry angry so if the snake is harmless they should be sleeping together grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by GMbuharii: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
uncastableodd:
That's what you get when you sleep with every girl..
Good,thank God..

Buh be ye aware,that a coneheaded structure is more dangerous than a snake

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by atheistandproud(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordAzubuike:

You no get sense oh. This snake you put on your comment. A quick Google search go tell you say it's a North American snake.

Common sense no really common
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by atheistandproud(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
babadeee:
undecided undecided Na talk be this, so we should confirm the identity of a snake before we kill it angry angry so if the snake is harmless they should be sleeping together grin grin

E no get sense. Leave am.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by LZAA: 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
GMbuharii:

Good,thank God..

Buh be ye aware,that a coneheaded structure is more dangerous than a snake

Lzaa immhotep
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by FatherBona: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
Virus99:

This Lala thingy is boring already undecided
[/s]
Who took the jelly out of your donuts angry

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by kevotek1000(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
This snake might have been around cohabiting and enjoying the comfort of your home for long. The only mistake the snake make na to sleep 4 Oga bed e no fear @ all

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Bahamas95(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Confirm what? Jesus! I'm scared of snakes no matter how little they are. I have killed several dogs but that creature scares the hell outta me, don't know why. I won't even have the courage to touch their egg let alone a live snake.....You try well well

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Grandlord: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sunnick:
and from that day henceforth. he never ever slept without first using his torchlight to scan the bed first.......
Mehn! OCD secondary to trauma is a fvcking real thing!

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by rowland545(m): 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
Which one I go take some say its harmless others say it can kill...nah which one I go believe....

I hate snakes die...even if nah d new born baby snake I go tear race
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordAzubuike:
this tutorial is definitely not for me!

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by LordAzubuike(f): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
atheistandproud:

You no get sense oh. This snake you put on your comment. A quick Google search go tell you say it's a North American snake.

Common sense no really common
Don't be an illiterate okay? A small percentage is also found in sub Sahara Africa.
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by atheistandproud(m): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordAzubuike:

Don't be an illiterate okay? A small percentage is also found in sub Sahara Africa.

Citation needed.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by kikake: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sunnick:

Snakes are the most hediotic dangerous animals on earth.

Other dangerous animals avoid human habitation, but ediotic snake enters human habitation.

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by symbianDON(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordAzubuike:
ohh! great!!! going by your post, the op should have asked the snake for a selfie, offer the snake a rat snack and then proceed to Google to find out what kind of snake it is.......and after finding it's a 'rat snake' should have politely asked the snake, 'would you be comfortable to live with me and help me clean up my very dirty environment?' ......sense no go keee you grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by IhechiGlad(m): 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
symbianDON:
ohh! great!!! going by your post, the op should have asked the snake for a selfie, offer the snake a rat snack and then proceed to Google to find out what kind of snake it is.......and after finding it's a 'rat snake' should have politely asked the snake, 'would you be comfortable to live with me and help me clean up my very dirty environment?' ......sense no go keee you grin

Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Things You Should Never Tolerate. / Soldiers Harass Civilians For Putting On Camouflage / Okada Man Backing A Baby In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.