Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Anyone With Idea About Greece Visa Application And If It Is A Good Eroupean - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone With Idea About Greece Visa Application And If It Is A Good Eroupean (850 Views)

Greece Visa From Nigeria – How To Apply For Greek Schengen Visa Application / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / What Is The Requirement For Greece Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Idea About Greece Visa Application And If It Is A Good Eroupean by prince4real2017: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
I am thinking of traveling to Greece my agent told me that other eroupean countries like France my favourite country are difficult to get there Visa and Greece is available payment after Visa is out someone pls advise me on waht to do he told me that Greece is shengia Visa I can still connect to France from Greece.. pls I need experienced advise
Re: Anyone With Idea About Greece Visa Application And If It Is A Good Eroupean by Nickisindigo(m): 5:13am On Nov 04, 2019
Bobo google it yourself don't let any agent rip you off
Re: Anyone With Idea About Greece Visa Application And If It Is A Good Eroupean by KendrickAyomide: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2019
grin grin Agents are demons. Greece Lmao
Re: Anyone With Idea About Greece Visa Application And If It Is A Good Eroupean by IMUSTgoToUSthis: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2019
Agent kiniii? You better set on yourself if you don't want regret and despair. Agents are indeed "Agents of doom" flee!
Re: Anyone With Idea About Greece Visa Application And If It Is A Good Eroupean by prince4real2017: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
Thanks for the advise

(1) (Reply)

Stuck Between Doing WES Canada Or Poland Student Visa / I Want To Relocate Overseas Which Country Should I Go To / How Can One Re-locate To Mexico?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.