Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Day No Sex Option To Win Her Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Day No Sex Option To Win Her Back. (751 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Day No Sex Option To Win Her Back. by obisco4u: 12:10am On Nov 04, 2019
So I was talking with my girlfriend today while we were settling an affair issue. She then offered that if I wanted a chance to possibly regain her love again, I had to accept not to have sexual intercourse with her for 90 days, within which if I stayed faithful, she'll accept me again.

I turned down the offer which led to our breakup because I belive that sex should not be used as a tool to for punishment or reproof, but as a healing experience. I also felt that such a term is a misplaced priority because sex should not be the ultimate thing she can offer. Sex can be gotten from any other girl. If she feels like sex is her biggest investment then she has failed as a girl.

So my question to you is... If your girl gave you the same condition, would you take the offer?
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Day No Sex Option To Win Her Back. by padi94(m): 12:15am On Nov 04, 2019
It depends, personally if I hv not had sex with her b4 I hv no choice than to accept it, but I may not be faithful.

Wud be getting my groove on from other sources, its called outsourcing sex grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Day No Sex Option To Win Her Back. by czarr(m): 12:36am On Nov 04, 2019
if she is someone i see a future with, why not? I'll accept

doesn't mean I'll keep to it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Day No Sex Option To Win Her Back. by NLSavage: 1:23am On Nov 04, 2019
wussy boys everywhere, including those above this comment
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Day No Sex Option To Win Her Back. by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 04, 2019
How old are you and how old is the girl?

Both of you are kids.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Day No Sex Option To Win Her Back. by Eazie351(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2019
cheesy orishirishi

even MTN's 90 days data plan don't survive it. but you must've been a sex freak for her to dish you that kinda ultimatum
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Day No Sex Option To Win Her Back. by obisco4u: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
It's just ridiculous
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Day No Sex Option To Win Her Back. by elmagnifico411(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Drag Babcock University For Expelling Female Student In Leaked Sextape / First Photos And Videos From Adewale Adeleke’s White Wedding / Does Happily Ever After Love Stories Exist In Reality??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.