|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,777,289 members, 6,617,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 December 2021 at 07:10 AM
|C350 Users!! by Neroiam(m): 1:51am On Nov 04, 2019|
What are the issues you've faced using a c350?
My experiences with c350-2010
1. Oil Seepage on back of the cylinder heads Benz may have engine oil seeping or leaking from the back of the cylinder heads.
2. The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the check engine light.
3. The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch.
4. The SRS (airbag) light can come on if liquids are spilled into the seat belt buckles, or if the liquid pools underneath the seat and gets into the electrical connector for the seat belt pretensioner.
5. Tire Wear Caused By Worn Front Thrust Link Bushings. Irregular and premature tire wear can be caused by the front thrust link bushings cracking and causing excessive movement in the suspension.
6. Replace Brake Rotors When Pads are Worn and Squeaking. Due to the size and material used on the brakes of these vehicles, the brakes may start to squeak around the 50 percent wear point.
|Re: C350 Users!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:20am On Nov 04, 2019|
Benz or Nothing.
|Re: C350 Users!! by KINGreignn: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2019|
What Type Of Engine Is Best For A Toyota 08 And How Much Is The Cost. / Fastest Tractor On Earth - The JCB Fastrac Two Reaches 247 Km/h (photos) / Oncoming Car Driver Throws Egg, Blinding Motocyclist In One Eye
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28