Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

How To Register A Company. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Register A Company. (1175 Views)

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS / Can The Board Of Directors Fire The Owner Of A Company? / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register A Company. by prettyjoshua(m): 1:58am On Nov 04, 2019
Good day ever intelligent Nairalanders.
Am an entrepreneur in my early 20's,but currently am into sell of OK clothes and as a young man i want to diversify and increase but the issue at hand is that for me to further in my business i need to register a company with CAC.i have downloaded the brochure from CAC website and according to it,it only costs N500 for company name reservation and N20K for company registration but where am confused is what type of company to register as a one man enterprise.there are many options there please i need help and also if any one knows any consultant?

Re: How To Register A Company. by Youngstar76(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2019
Kindly visit their office for clarification sir.
Re: How To Register A Company. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
prettyjoshua:
Good day ever intelligent Nairalanders.
Am an entrepreneur in my early 20's,but currently am into sell of OK clothes and as a young man i want to diversify and increase but the issue at hand is that for me to further in my business i need to register a company with CAC.i have downloaded the brochure from CAC website and according to it,it only costs N500 for company name reservation and N20K for company registration but where am confused is what type of company to register as a one man enterprise.there are many options there please i need help and also if any one knows any consultant?

If is just one man business (sales) go for enterprise but limited liability is better if your business is going to involve getting a government contract, that's where all the paying tax etc comes in.
Re: How To Register A Company. by prettyjoshua(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
BiggyB242:

If is just one man business (sales) go for enterprise but limited liability is better if your business is going to involve getting a government contract, that's where all the paying tax etc comes in.

(1) (Reply)

Get Ebook On Different Ways You Can Use To Earn $3 - $20 Daily For Free @N800 / Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. / MBA Forex Director Resigns As Investors’ Funds Hang In Limbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.