Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut (656 Views)

Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 04, 2019
KANYE WEST’S ‘JESUS IS KING’ DEBUTS NO. 1 ON BILLBOARD 200 CHART

November 4, 2019

Ukamaka

Kanye West’s Jesus Is King has just debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 Chart, making it his 9th No. 1 album which also ties Eminem’s chart’s history.

THR says:

Jesus Is King was released on Oct. 25 via G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam Recordings and earned 264,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending Oct. 31, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 109,000 were in album sales, while the rest was powered largely by streaming activity.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units. Units are comprised of traditional album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). The new Nov. 9-dated chart (on which Jesus Is King bows at No. 1) will be posted in full on Billboard‘s websites on Tuesday.

Of Jesus Is King’s total unit start of 264,000, album sales comprise 109,000, TEA units equal 3,000 and SEA units total 151,000. The latter sum translates to 196.9 million on-demand audio streams for the album’s 11 tracks.

https://www.olisa.tv/kanye-wests-jesus-is-king-debuts-no-1-on-billboard-200-chart/

Re: Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:33am On Nov 04, 2019
Waoooh Jesus Is King
One of the keys that deals with hardship is the 'PROPHETIC.' 2 Chronicles 20:20 When God sends you a prophet, He has sent you a channel of blessing.
Good Morning FAM & Happy New Week To Us.
Read my signature
Re: Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut by vastolord4(m): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2019
By Kanye West? Hmm.. I hope this conversion is forever. Salvation is truly a personal race..
Re: Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut by LordReed(m): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
LordReed:
Bwahahahahaha!
Lol!
Re: Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut by malvisguy212: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
LordReed:
Bwahahahahaha!
you again . fighting Christians, who mean know harm to you. until the Fulani herdsmen invade your village, that when you will know the real enemy.

1 Like

Re: Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut by LordReed(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
malvisguy212:
you again . fighting Christians, who mean know harm to you. until the Fulani herdsmen invade your village, that when you will know the real enemy.

How is my laughter fighting again? Or are you under some kind of paranoid delusion?
Re: Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2019
@naijadrivablog i think the religion section would be a more suitable for your post since it involves a gospel artist, so I suggest you also post it here.

And also tag the mods as you'd done there so that they could take it to front page, for I think they'd consider it a front page material.

But I think you got the moniker of the first mod you tagged so try and get the spelling correctly this time.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut by naijadrivablog: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
@naijadrivablog i think the religion section would be a more suitable for your post since it involves a gospel artist, so I suggest you also post it here.

And also tag the mods as you'd done there so that they could take it to front page, for I think they'd consider it a front page material.

But I think you got the moniker of the first mod you tagged so try and get the spelling correctly this time.

Thanks and God bless.

Thank You Sir.

1 Like

Re: Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Thank You Sir.

lalasticlacla, OAM4J if you will, kindly move.
Lol!

I didn't mean here, but on the new thread I suggested you made for the religion section of the same post.

But it's all good.

God bless.
Re: Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2019
All hail the King!

Re: Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut by true2god: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
A friend told me that Kanye west is an Igbo guy, that his real name is Kanayochukwu Duru West. I don't know true it is, I am still making enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua Said ‘fearful Year Of 2019’ Would Continue Until March 2020 / Less Than 24 Hours, Apostle Omotosho's Prophetic Warning On Gas Explosion Occurr / What's The Difference Between Purity And Holiness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.