Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around (70627 Views)

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by millionboi2: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2019
This dont suppose to hit fpage

Wat is our business with dis

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Yahman1(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Plancto(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2019
Good morning nairalanders, please I'm in need of serious and urgent help.
I'm a Nigerian student and in my finals. Deadline for submission of my project work is 4 days away but I don't have money again to complete it before the deadline.
Family is so broke, nobody to call and I'm not a lazy person I've been the one taking care of myself ever since but things have been so hard for me lately. Pls any amount would go a long way in helping me complete this last phase of my education. Thank you all..

GTBank
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Awesomefred32(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2019
so how is this news

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by MrVagina: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83726365:
Could this be a coincidence?!
This is the song playing on our 'machine' on 3rd Mainland bridge at the moment we opened this thread...
(watch how some slow imbe.... shout na lie)

PSQAURE : OMOGE MI...

Omoge mi ati padi mi iye iye ... iye iye!
Oremi eeeh...
Girl why...
so many times I wonder why
Tears dey for my eyes
For so long me I no... no
Say my girl friend and my best friend
Dey play me and they no send
This na the thing way dey make me
Feel so...
I bin forgive her the other time
She was begin to be mine
I told her not to cry
That everything will be alright
But now I wonder why
It has to be this guy
This Na my only best friend

if Na you tell me wetin you go do
Your girl friend?
Omoge ti mo feran
Ti emi feran, ti emi fe ri
Omoge mi ati padi mi
Nwotisemi nko ti o da
Wetin you go do your best friend?

This Na padi mi oremi eeeh... eeeh...
Eeeh... Eeeh... Girl why...
no, no, no, no, no-no-no!

It is well! wink
[/s]
bullcrap

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Meliian(f): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2019
post=83726365:
Could this be a coincidence?!
This is the song playing on our 'machine' on 3rd Mainland bridge at the moment we opened this thread...
(watch how some slow imbe.... shout na lie)

PSQAURE : OMOGE MI...

]

Just had to say this. You talk too much.

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by sleekman(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2019
All of you blaming the guy are all very stupid. If it was the babes apartment then that's understandable but not inside his own apartment. Common guys, many of you would have done worse. Rubbish! The guy no mark im body? Yeye.

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Gudguyz(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Everything horrible must always happen in Ogun

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Thegoodone13(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Did they "caught" him?
They did caught him. Haba

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Enemyofpeace: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2019
There is love in chairing

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2019
Fighting on top girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Eteka1(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Try this with me I pray you'll be alive to give this testimony undecided
You will kill someone because of woman? No be say na him wife sef.

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2019
you going knack a chick on the side - why will you knack her in her BF's place?
that is stupidity of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by EgunMogaji2: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2019
Misplaced priorities in play.

Except if she’s been raped then the underlying issue is with the girlfriend.

The friend broke the “bro code” for real but fighting him is a weak move.

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by tspouse(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2019
mamajj17:

Better still dear, was he Cut? We all make Mistake!
you mean wire cut? ,lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Khaleell001(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Try this with me I pray you'll be alive to give this testimony undecided

is your girlfriend your wife? When will this generation grow brain. Keep affirming immorality.

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Nehemz(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2019
That will be the end btw me and them, they should continue.
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2019
Princedapace:
I cherish friendship so much that I can never ever ever ever betray my friend even if the lady offer me millions to sleep with her.

Betrayal hurts badly

Youd be surprised how some boys dont understand this concept. Me I will just leave both of them. Woman no scarce for market.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Moikiitos: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2019
mamajj17:

Not all Women dear, thou the USELESS Ones undecided

A lot of useless ones indeed...

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Offpoint: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2019
How does meeting your friend in your house in boxers translate to having sex with your girlfriend?

Did he caught them on bed?

I've walked times without numbers with my d]ck fully erected around in my friend apartment with his girlfriend only at home... and nothing happens.

Not everyone is an azzhole

4 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by EgunMogaji2: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2019
ornicus:
you going knack a chick on the side - why will you knack her in her BF's place?
that is stupidity of the highest order

Back in my youth in Ibadan sometimes in the 80s, my girlfriends father unexpectedly arrived to meet me at their house. He had a “conversation” with me while holding his shotgun shocked

Since then, if it’s not my house then it’s hotel of my arrangement or I no do again. Even 30 years later. Some lesson are profound.

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by chigoizie7(m): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2019
Baba, that’s just your gf.

I do not know why people make life hard for themselves.

Na your girl friend oh, not your wife. You have only realized that she is not the one for you

4 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by thugRat: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2019
Na this kind straff dey sweet pass ooo grin
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Edyice: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2019
SEE as the one is misbehaving

Na only you one get the gal

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2019
Offpoint:
How does meeting your friend in your house in boxers translate to having sex with your girlfriend?

I've walked times without numbers with my d]ck fully erected around in my friend apartment with his girlfriend only at home... and nothing happens.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Skmoda360(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2019
Kingluqman:
Trust no woman my people!
They will no hear

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Glycosunde: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Did they "caught" him?

no they didn't caught him
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Skmoda360(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2019
Offpoint:

You are indeed offpoint

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Slynation(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2019
mamajj17:

Better still dear, was he Cut? We all make Mistake!
Seems like u'r new to internet....!! if not u would definitely be conversant with that "Phrase"

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by ecclize: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2019
evidence he slept with the girl...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.