Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,342 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power (16876 Views)

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Seems Like A Sad Day Across Nigeria, Nobody Is Jubilation,nobody Is Celebrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power by bigfish3k: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Honor10:

And u think dz make sense. Chai. Go and prepare for ur waec. This i s beyond u
u are just comfortable raining abuses without countering any of my claims with reasons.
am not surprised, i know u are one of those zombies supporting border closure without any intellectual reasons

you are intellectually bereft
Re: Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power by Omoodua007: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Obi China you are not in power and no one told you the truth
Re: Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power by Omoodua007: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Honor10:

Pls, start using ur Brain to type not only finger, go and continue ur slavery to the north, SW is contesting in 2023 and millions of ur people cant stop that.

And this ur gospel of '[/b]if I can't have it, nobody will[b]' will consume most of u at the end. Let's wait and see

Looool
Re: Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power by globemoney: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Salvador1:
your mumu is legendary
your slavery to the chinko liar is legendary.. Your mumu suppose don do
Re: Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power by ArcFresky(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
bigfish3k:

blocked border without any vision just propaganda . and the propaganda is working on the youths.
i was surprised people are celebrating border because they think Ghana is suffering it not minding how they themselves are suffering it without any plan from the govt. for remedy

Dude, its not just about blocking the border, its about stopping the importation of goods that can be produced locally.
Re: Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power by Bruemath(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nice talk
Re: Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power by RTSC: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Honor10:

Pls, start using ur Brain to type not only finger, go and continue ur slavery to the north, SW is contesting in 2023 and millions of ur people cant stop that.

And this ur gospel of '[/b]if I can't have it, nobody will[b]' will consume most of u at the end. Let's wait and see
Tinubu should have ran against Jonathan instead of riding under buhari to relevance.

Clown.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power by bigfish3k: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
ArcFresky:

Dude, its not just about blocking the border, its about stopping the importation of goods that can be produced locally.

goods like what and what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Borno Holds First Independence Parade After 12 Years / Breaking News: Edo State Governor Oshiomole's Wife Is Dead! / What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.