Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) (37115 Views)

Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM / Man fights Lagos bus conductor over N50 change (photos) / Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by MrVagina: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83730479:
Wetin money go cause for this world ehn..........
[/s]
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Grace001: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2019
n
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by joelag: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2019
Don't be surprise that both of them voted for Buhari next level
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2019
Panadol 50naira. Pure water=10naira. Probability of swollen eye and torn clothes.
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Situation001(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2019
Gidigbo gidigbo
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2019
shocked

The body odour of our foreign president has reached every nook and cranny of the country

Who says bubu is not working?

Spits
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Yabariki: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2019
they've eaten well
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2019
Hunger in its raw and pure form I know how it feels like.
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Oluwaseunbandur: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2019
Normal thing in lasgidi
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2019
mitchyy:
Why did the passenger not confirm the price before entering?

There is a fixed price for bikes in my estate but i always reconfirm before i enter. Nor be me buy bike for them
u dey talk as if say u no sabi the average nigerian grin.the passenger fit hear the price oo but im go pretend im no hear anything then wen dem don reach the final destination and the okada rider still remember am the amount then fight don start grin.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by princeay1995: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2019
omg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2019
castrokins:
Nigeria grin grin

In A Country Of Over 200m, You Hardly Find A Less Angry Person.

I was abused by some woman in a hijab in Ibadan. And on a Friday too.

She was clearly wrong but the way she reacted was as if she lost a child to a dog.

People are a few beefs away from having a coronary.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Edyice: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2019
solutionkingdom:
I dey wait for that audio suya guy again on this thread.

[s][/s]

Shebi i talk am, he is right below me...

Omo I must grin every time I see this pikin face ...

His young but act mature grin
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2019
Even life in support Niger delta land is tough not to talk of fighting in a major oil producing community over 50 naira.

This tells you how hard life is even for them.
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by mitchyy(f): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
lefulefu:
u dey talk as if say u no sabi the average nigerian grin.the passenger fit hear the price oo but im go pretend im no hear anything then wen dem don reach the final destination and the okada rider still remember am the amount then fight don start grin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Obierika(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Poverty is the indirect cause of this
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
Obigbo hmm, Igbo amaka. Always valuing money more than life. grin
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Noboogy deh smile again oooo
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
salbis:
The challenges facing an average Nigerian is insurmountable. Very unfortunate!
people all over the world are reading your comments! Continue washing your dirty linen in public!
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Daily free madness. If one of them eventually knocks the other out, he would blame it on devil for putting someone in an unconscious state just because of 50 naira that can't even buy a tablet of panadol or balm for massaging.
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Tucker18(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nlolodo:
According to eye witnesses, the fight reportedly broke out due to the fact that the Okada driver charged his passenger 100 Naira for a trip which the aggrieved passenger claims he normally pays 50 Naira for, especially during day time. The incident reportedly took place in Oyigbo Local Government Area, Rivers State

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4b7DpFBJ4D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

L

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Gudguyz(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Cos of N50 only grin grin grin

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by dederocs(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
The bike man is a human being like you, agree on a price, and pay.
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lolz
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Hapinex01: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nigeria is in need of urgent means of employment. What is 50naira dat dey are fighting for? Too much hungry dey 9ja
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I was abused by some woman in a hijab in Ibadan. And on a Friday too.

She was clearly wrong but the way she reacted was as if she lost a child to a dog.

People are a few beefs away from having a coronary.

It’s poverty / being broke. It straight up makes people crazy
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) by lucind(f): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
poverty is a disease, I have never seen rich men exchanging blows. hunger dey reset brain, walahi!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally / Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) / Kano Police Recover Body Of Girl Killed By Kidnapper After Taking N500K Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.