Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin (29275 Views)

Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Gossipninja: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2019
National chairman of the All Progressive Congress political party, Adams Oshiomhole supporters have releases video of the incident which happened at Iyahmo, Edo state.

They claimed the incident was a clash of supporters. Writing on social media, Gloria Adagbo Oshiomhole's supporter said;

"Here is a VIDEO of THUGS IMPORTED TO IYAHMO chanting 4+4. Why import thugs to a non political event? Why import thugs in the first place?
The event in Iyahmo was an academic one, not political. Why import thugs from Benin to the Convocation venue? Worst still why carry the thugs to the National Chairman’s house and expect his own people not to react?
What happened was simply a clash of supporters. You don’t carry your supporters and thugs to my compound to show your political strength. It should never be allowed or condoned.
Pursuing second term bid is okay but don't go about it the wrong way. WIN THE SUPPORT and TRUST REQUIRED. It mustn't be turned into a DO or DIE affair. You can be governor today and when you tenure is finished, what will you be remembered for? What would be your legacy? Governors will come and go, Edo State will Remain. God bless our people and country. This will pass, and soon too!!”

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/oshiomhole-supporters-release-video-of-incident-at-iyahmo-claim-it-was-a-clash/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is-VwwpHU1g

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Gossipninja: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2019
Watch The Video HERE
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by dukie25: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2019
Oshiomhole is wasting his time.
Obaseki must continue the good works.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Gossipninja: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Teewhy2: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
politics in Nigeria has turn to do or die affair, people just want to rule by force.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by ursullalinda(f): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oshiomole is just disappointing me.....the same political God fatherism he fought is what he wants to be....power surely does corrupt

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Each time I remembered how sympathetic I was to Oshiomole's travail in the hands of Tony Anenih, I feel regrets for almost all the pity I have ever felt for people undergoing similar circumstances.

To think that the short devil I was sympathetic to his cause have grown to be a useless monster is very devastating. See person wey dey form God father. And he is not even fighting for the masses, just his personal interest. See the numbers of cultists they are churning out daily in Benin just for their supremacy battle.

I hate all Nigerian politicians. I really do.

64 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Auxtin85(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
May Oshiomhole push Obaseki to PDP so that Oshiomhole will completely be irrelevant in Edo State

14 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by donprinyo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Obaseki i just wish u will dis title Ngige 1 of edo state ( The Destroyer of godfatherism) .

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by EdegbeLine: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
I think it’s high time oshiomhole comes out public and tell his supporters whom are mostly grassroots masses to give Shaibu and Obaseki what they have been hoping for and let’s see if our Edo state won’t be turned into Somalia and at the end a state of emergency would be announced, while Obaseki losses his seat. Obaseki and shaibu own don they too much shall

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
100 Obaseki is no match for Oshiomhole.

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Ishowmoney(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Seasonal film ni....eni jhor wooo tan

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by johnkay1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Why must you roll with thugs before you're consider strong politician in the south?.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Goldencheese(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
But I being think say godfather no dey Edo again?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by EdegbeLine: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Auxtin85:
May Oshiomhole push Obaseki to PDP so that Oshiomhole will completely be irrelevant in Edo State
Let me ask you a simple question...let’s assume in 2023 Oshiomhole decide to contest the senate seat in Edo north even in a muchroom political party, who can defeat him?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Freemanbobble: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Obaseki don win Edo state already

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Hoodbilonia: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hafa kabaka hotel for ugbor na

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Samamerc(f): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
The oshiomhole remains the godfather of the state politics.
Obaseki is only fighting before ambode treatment will fall on him.
I like him for that. He has balls.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by EdegbeLine: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Balls? Oga next year Edo governorship election is still far and that’s why Obaseki and shaibu hasn’t been put in the places where they belong. Make APC first win Kogi and Bayelsa elections, then oshiomhole will have undivided national support

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Balls? Oga next year Edo governorship election is still far and that’s why Obaseki and shaibu hasn’t been put in the places where they belong. Make APC first win Kogi and Bayelsa elections, then oshiomhole will have undivided national support

You like dreaming. APC will only win kogi, pdp Bayelsa . I think dino will retain his seat somehow.

Now as for Edo whatever they want is their business.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by realstars: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ha! I know that they will come with their own side of story.
When two elephant fight, the gras and the roots are in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Astark: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oshiohmole power only end in etsako

10 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Astark: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Igbo man face ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Born2Breed(f): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
I still dey wonder wetin Oshiomole do Shauibu.

That guy was a die hard oshiomole loyalist.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by EdegbeLine: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You like dreaming. APC will only win kogi, pdp Bayelsa . I think dino will retain his seat somehow.

Now as for Edo whatever they want is their business.
Seems you have forgotten that APC has been gaining more grounds in Bayelsa state in the last 4 years or so and with feelers on ground, Dickson didn’t performed for his anointed candidate to be supported by an average Bayelsian so that he Diri can continue what Dickson started. And for Edo state, Obaseki was supported, voted and won in 2015 by the average edolites because of the sterling performance of Oshiomhole as governor.
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by EdegbeLine: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Astark:
Oshiohmole power only end in etsako
Boy, stop deceiving yourself, Oshiomhole has always guaranteed and won in all the 6 local LGs in edo north and also Igueben in Edo central and finally Uhunwonde LG in Edo south

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
Astark:
Igbo man face ikpeazu
Go and buy Jamb form please.
next.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Ombugadu's Reaction On Being Declared Winner / US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.