Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Free Course: Starting A Career With Information Marketing. How I Make $100 Daily - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Course: Starting A Career With Information Marketing. How I Make $100 Daily (311 Views)

How To Make Money Through Information Marketing / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Course: Starting A Career With Information Marketing. How I Make $100 Daily by digicoon: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2019
Information, data is the new oil money. With billions of internet users everyday, you might need to understand why most of the richest guys in the world are information marketers, from Amazons CEO, Jeff Bezoz to Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, the world is gradually turning into a tech village, with more than 85% of the worlds population having access to a smart phone or internet.
What is Information Marketing Really?
Information marketing is the process of building or creating, promoting and selling digital products which help to solve a common problem within a specific niche. Digital products are usually in the form of ebooks, video training course, software, live coaching programs, audio interviews and many more…
For example, if you having problem reducing weight or sleeping at night, there are a lot of information products available to help you in your quest of slimming down or having a good healthy sleep.
So if you are a professional in a specific topic or you have a popular hobby, there is a huge chance that you can build an information product around it and establish yourself as an expert on that topic. This would give you the chance to have fun doing what you love doing while making some money by the side.
The best part of this type of business is that you only need to create a product once, and sell as much of it as you want to different customer without any need for storage, shipping or delivery cost and the price is completely flexible giving information marketers a big opportunity to earn very high profit margins.

Due to the information products are digital, the most popular way of marketing and selling is online. This means you don’t need to rent an office and invest huge capital to start up. The highest startup cost you need is the cost of a domain and hosting account.
I would like to show you how you can start an information marketing business without stress in the coming weeks.
I make an average of $100 daily with my information marketing site.
I would develop an information marketing site like mine for you and give you a free training on how you can make at least $100 daily using the same methods I use.
Note this free training is for only those that have an information marketing site or blog running.
I can also help you get your site (.com.ng) running within 48 Hrs. This would cost you only 3,000 naira as this is a promo price and would be ending very soon.
You can also learn how to develop an information marketing site (.com.ng) that would only cost you #1,500 naira to get running. This includes your domain name (.com.ng) and hosting.
To get the training of how to create an information marketing site that would cost you only #1,500 would cost you only #1,000.
Please Note: Free Training Starts Immediately You Have Your Site Running. I don't need time wasters, I don't need to teach you anything when you are not ready, so as a sign of readiness, you must have an information marketing site or blog running for us to start.
Contact me via Whatsapp if you are interested.
Click on the link in my signature to see an example of what one of my information marketing site looks like.
Re: Free Course: Starting A Career With Information Marketing. How I Make $100 Daily by digicoon: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2019
If you are interested, visit the link bellow to contact me.
Re: Free Course: Starting A Career With Information Marketing. How I Make $100 Daily by digicoon: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
You can start today.
Re: Free Course: Starting A Career With Information Marketing. How I Make $100 Daily by digicoon: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Information marketing can keep you informed with trends.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Traders Business Forum - Grow Your Business With Trade Nigeria / Isma'ila Zakari Elected Board Member Of International Federation Of Accountants / School Management Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.