Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Sister And Brother Spiritual - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister And Brother Spiritual (155 Views)

Part 1&2: Pastor Told Brother In Law That He Will Kill The Sister, And Kept The / Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sister And Brother Spiritual by toyinaremu(f): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2019
I wanted to do a fiction for this topic but immediately felt there's no need, let us get straight to the business of the day, calling a spade a spade!

Oh I love your love for God, we see you and we reverence the Lord in your life but unfortunately your emotion does not revere God! Yes it does not, you are the brother with sister Tola 'praying in the spirit' and playing sexually!

Oh my Father in heaven, can we abound in sin and ask that grace should abound? God forbid! Hear me, that gift may still be available but the power may vanish!

Women are moved by words and because of that you have allowed your body to be a playground even in the Church! Once brother Jide tells you those sweet words, your body starts vibrating like a phone on vibration!

Listen, the only vibration you should vibrate is the one in the Holy Ghost, breaking new grounds, conquering lands and taking charge for God! You need to bring your emotion to His control.

You are the Bible some persons read and they read back to back, what message are you passing across as a fellowship leader please?

That he or she is a church leader does not mean he or she cannot receive a no, please don't be carried away with vain words.

Get a hold on your emotion under the grace of God.

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-November 9, 2019 / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-November 15, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.