Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me (9246 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by martyns303(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2010
Ok! Am going to start off by saying am a pretty good cook, thanks to my cateering/hotel mangement mom. But just like most guys i can't go to the market, i mean i can go but am not good at pricing, espectially with the market women who sells fish. And if you happen to live in Port Harcourt u'll understand how expensive things can be and this women at the market always start the bergain so highly that it will take u guts to continue the pricing, so what i do is after making the list of things i want to buy, i go the market and if for instance in my list its 1K fish i want to buy i'll go to the woman and say ''madam abeg i wan buy N1000 fish'' then leave myself at her marcy and accept any1 that she suits to offer me. and that's how i'll buy everything. Well on this particular day i went to the market and wanted to buy fish from this girl (Happiness) as usual i told her how much fish i want, the girl was baffled and ask if am not going to price? I told her i lack the skill, she told me i was going to get cheated buying stuffs like that, she sold me the fish either way and i must admit it was pretty good for the price, she took the list of things i wanted to buy and bought em all for me. Now thats how the whole thing started, each time i go to the market i give her my list and money and she do the pricing and buying, after a period of time we became pretty close, she even offered to come help me cook, which was weird to me at the time considering she bearly know me, i told her thanks and that i can cook, weeks later i started noticing some exceptional kindness from her, when ever i go to the market i notice some of the girls selling in along her lane would be looking at me, she's all smiling and fidgeting, stands way to close when she's going tru the list of things i want to buy, she'll be asking me letters in the list that are so obvious, i went to the market this evening and the babe finally opened up and started expressing how much she admires me and she ''likes'' me alot, i was totally speechless, i wasn't expecting anything like that. Told her i was going to call her on phone, i couldn't just think of anything meaninful to say at the time. Now the girl ain't bad looking at all but i wasn't expecting such affection from her. Now my question is what should i do? Considering she's been helping me out and i dn't want to hurt her feelings. And most importantly, HAVE U EVER FOUND LOVE OR RECEIVED AFFECTION FROM THE SOMEONE U TOTALLY DID NOT EXPECT? MORE LIKE FINDING LOVE IN THE WRONG PLACE.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Mygoldie(f): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2010
hold on lemme get some porpcorn and wine,plus my contact lense so that i won't miss ur story line, gimme 5mins pls.brb wink
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Mygoldie(f): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2010
Dyt you and this your picture self, u dey contaminate NL oh,lol. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by maedan(f): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2010
martyns303:

Ok! Am going to start off by saying am a pretty good cook, thanks to my cateering/hotel mangement mom. But just like most guys i can't go to the market, i mean i can go but am not good at pricing, espectially with the market women who sells fish. And if you happen to live in Port Harcourt u'll understand how expensive things can be and this women at the market always start the bergain so highly that it will take u guts to continue the pricing, so what i do is after making the list of things i want to buy, i go the market and if for instance in my list its 1K fish i want to buy i'll go to the woman and say ''madam abeg i wan buy N1000 fish'' then leave myself at her marcy and accept any1 that she suits to offer me. and that's how i'll buy everything. Well on this particular day i went to the market and wanted to buy fish from this girl (Happiness) as usual i told her how much fish i want, the girl was baffled and ask if am not going to price? I told her i lack the skill, she told me i was going to get cheated buying stuffs like that, she sold me the fish either way and i must admit it was pretty good for the price, she took the list of things i wanted to buy and bought em all for me. Now thats how the whole thing started, each time i go to the market i give her my list and money and she do the pricing and buying, after a period of time we became pretty close, she even offered to come help me cook, which was weird to me at the time considering she bearly know me, i told her thanks and that i can cook, weeks later i started noticing some exceptional kindness from her, when ever i go to the market i notice some of the girls selling in along her lane would be looking at me, she's all smiling and fidgeting, stands way to close when she's going tru the list of things i want to buy, she'll be asking me letters in the list that are so obvious, i went to the market this evening and the babe finally opened up and started expressing how much she admires me and she ''likes'' me alot, i was totally speechless, i wasn't expecting anything like that. Told her i was going to call her on phone, i couldn't just think of anything meaninful to say at the time. Now the girl ain't bad looking at all but i wasn't expecting such affection from her. Now my question is what should i do? Considering she's been helping me out and i dn't want to hurt her feelings. And most importantly, HAVE U EVER FOUND LOVE OR RECEIVED AFFECTION FROM THE SOMEONE U TOTALLY DID NOT EXPECT? MORE LIKE FINDING LOVE IN THE WRONG PLACE.

Wow, this is so cute, could have been good enough for a story book, but it's much too "real", lol. Is she not your type? Is she in a different "class" from you? Some guys would not date a girl whose status was "lower" than theirs. But you've already said she's pretty, so I guess you feel some interest in her. However, I suggest you discourage her from developing any feelings for you, as it's merely infatuation and won't last. You can also do her a favour by avoiding her/the market. Sorry but you can't make everyone happy. She'll get over you in time, don't worry, lol.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Nektar(f): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2010
@poster the girl admires u and may be wishing to be ur gf. I think in ths situation u hv to decide wat to do and dnt date her just because she's helpn u in market stuff and regret later. U cn nw begin 2 do those stuff of buying and bargaining urself.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by r231(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by kay177(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2010
You really swept the girl off her feet with your personalty,  Because hanging out with your type is a morale booster for her among her friends, that type of babe if you planning to bleep her and run away, you will bleep trouble,  trouble will come knocking on your door any how, and any form,  so keep off,  but I know that greediness will not allow you to keep off but remember the trouble hanging somewhere for you if you bleep her just once,
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by superboi(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2010
common!!!! grin grin. Is she Alicia keys? are you Common? do you know her name? grin
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Nektar(f): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2010
kay177:

You really swept the girl off her feet with your personalty,  Because hanging out with your type is a morale booster for her among her friends, that type of babe if you planning to bleep her and run away, you will bleep trouble,  trouble will come knocking on your door any how, and any form,  so keep off,  but I know that greediness will not allow you to keep off but remember the trouble hanging somewhere for you if you bleep her just once,
exactly my thot.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by martyns303(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2010
maedan:

Wow, this is so cute, could have been good enough for a story book, but it's much too "real", lol. Is she not your type? Is she in a different "class" from you? Some guys would not date a girl whose status was "lower" than theirs. But you've already said she's pretty, so I guess you feel some interest in her. However, I suggest you discourage her from developing any feelings for you, as it's merely infatuation and won't last. You can also do her a favour by avoiding her/the market. Sorry but you can't make everyone happy. She'll get over you in time, don't worry, lol.

Lolz! I said she's pretty doesn't mean i have feelings for. And at this point b4 sum peeps start saying stuffs, i would like to emphasize the fact that i dn't have looks as u can see 4rm my profile pics, i knw my weakness but i also knw my strenght, i have this gift were ppl talk to me and they just like me. But i was so not expecting romantic feelings this girl, we'r not on the same ''lane'' though she's good looking, except i'll want to take advantage of her affection and use her secretly but that will be sooo wrong of me. She's such a nice person even right 4rm the first day. Am in total dilemma right now, i'll stay up and see if i can get a good advice, let u guys knw hw it goes.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by likeme(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2010
I had a similar story while I was in school. I will share it later,
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Nektar(f): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2010
martyns303:

Lolz! I said she's pretty doesn't mean i have feelings for. And at this point b4 sum peeps start saying stuffs, i would like to emphasize the fact that i dn't have looks as u can see 4rm my profile pics, i knw my weakness but i also knw my strenght, i have this gift were ppl talk to me and they just like me. But i was so not expecting romantic feelings this girl, we'r not on the same ''lane'' though she's good looking, except i'll want to take advantage of her affection and use her secretly but that will be sooo wrong of me. She's such a nice person even right 4rm the first day. Am in total dilemma right now, i'll stay up and see if i can get a good advice, let u guys knw hw it goes.
nw i knw ur nt even serious,invite her to cook for u and bleep her afta wtout any contraceptive and i wl b glad to knw ur next post in a few months time. This is the best advice that u wont regret lol.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Beync(f): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2010
I dont fink anyyhin gud will come out of it, u already no it and u said it that u dont want to take advantage of her, dont even giv it a second thought.
listen to wat kay has said.

1 Like

Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sweetdoct247(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2010
It's easy the first thing u gotta do is decide whether or not u want to SERIOUSLY date this girl(Not to take advantage of her pls), if so then the way is opened, if not u will have to let her know that even tho u greatly appreciate her affection for u, u really are not ready for any comittment in the way of romance, it's up to u to figure out how to do that. The earlier the better, if u dont do it now u'll end up hurting her more than u can imagine cos u're going to get her hopes up for nothing. So let her know early enough, she'll get over it.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sweetdoct247(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2010
It's easy the first thing u gotta do is decide whether or not u want to SERIOUSLY date this girl(Not to take advantage of her pls), if so then the way is opened, if not u will have to let her know that even tho u greatly appreciate her affection for u, u really are not ready for any comittment in the way of romance,  it's up to u to figure out how to do that. The earlier the better, if u dont do it now u'll end up hurting her more than u can imagine cos u're going to get her hopes up for nothing. So let her know early enough, she'll get over it.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by omega25red(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2010
poster if you are single and looking why not give her a try who knows she might be the best thing that ever happened to you. also if it doesn't work out you can always break up with her.

1 Like

Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by ds700(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2010
Mr. Poster, it's just as if you posted my story. Without editing, all you typed here is exactly my story,  ie, being single, a good cook, inability to price etc.

This particular girl that buys my ingredients dabbled into my street, haven discovered my place decided to peep-in.

As a bad boy young man still driven by "hot blood" i led her into my bedroom, next she was sitting on my bed.

And as i was asking her some few questions my hands were busy on her bosoms, then goes my mouth, as I was about to go in between her thighs she stopped me and softly told me that she is still a virgin(surprise no. 1) She then told me that she is afraid that penetration might be painful (surprise no. 2)

So i backed off, since i was able to decode that she haven't got such opportunity to be laid and myself also haven't got an opportunity to "disvigin" so i had to let go.

AM GLAD I NEVER DID, BECAUSE BREAKING UP WITH A GIRL LIKE HER COULD BE PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE (SHE MIGHT CRY HER EYE OUT)
"Except if you have seen any possibility of staying hooked. PLEASE DON'T BREAK HER HEART SHE WILL NOT LET YOU GO IF YOU EVENTUALLY SHOW INTEREST/ DIG HER.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by maedan(f): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2010
Lol all you guys messing with strange girls you met in the market, allowing them to buy your food for you, just take care ok. I'm not saying they can be witches or mammy water tongue but try not to get too close to a girl esp one who is so emotionally fragile. I always warn guys, don't encourage a girl for what ever reason. I mean don't start what you can't finish. Many guys are stuck with marrying a pregnant girl they never dreamed of settling down with. A word is enough for the wise grin.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by ds700(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2010
maedan:

Lol all you guys messing with strange girls you met in the market, allowing them to buy your food for you, just take care ok. I'm not saying they can be witches or mammy water tongue but try not to get too close to a girl esp one who is so emotionally fragile. I always warn guys, don't encourage a girl for what ever reason. I mean don't start what you can't finish. Many guys are stuck with marrying a pregnant girl they never dreamed of settling down with. A word is enough for the wise grin.

TRUE TALK, DESPERATE ONES COULD GO ANY LENGTH TO ACHIEVE THEIR SELFISH INTEREST EVEN "CHARMING" OR LURING YOU TO IMPREGNATE THEM, (God saved me )

BE CAREFUL GUY.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by fynedr(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2010
martyns303:

seems ur thought pathway is gradually deviating from ur brain down to ur crotch. watch it cos u r already trying to justify y u should bleep the girl, keep away cos if u try anything silly, u ll have a 'leech 'glued to u for as long as u may not fancy.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by foliloaded: 12:48am On Nov 15, 2010
if you like the girl real good then go ahead but think very well about what you are going into cos there is certainly so many things that will get involved if you get into so think hard if you are willing to face the challenges that go with this type of love that found you
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by slap1(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2010
The thread title is condescending. Why did it start with "Lolz"? If u met the same girl in a different place and circumstance you would be swarming over her like flies over shyt . . . You even started a thread!
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2010
martyns303:

She's such a nice person even right 4rm the first day.

You sure?

How do you know that?

Because you meet her once in a while in the market for a few minutes?

Mate, when a woman likes you, she will be nice to you, that does not mean she is a nice person.

Don't fall for all that or the general misinformation that women are nice, until you get to know her in detail you can not really judge if she is a nice person.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by nellaluv(f): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2010
'Meet my girlfriend, she's a fish seller'. Riight.
Stop making fun of the poor girl, and tell her how u feel, bad boy.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by 190: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2010
Nothing wrong with having a banker fall in love

several bankers has fallen in love with me,

The Latest a worker in HSBC,

so why the noise!! undecided undecided
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by nellaluv(f): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2010
Ode, where did he mention he was a banker?
190:

Nothing wrong with having a banker fall in love

several bankers has fallen in love with me,

The Latest a worker in HSBC,

so why the noise!! undecided undecided

Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by ccollins(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2010
grin tongue love is blind
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by mykali(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2010
PH guy. You don't wanna be seen dating a market chic, would you?

If you've got the money, you could take her outta the market and Transform Her like C.Brown grin

1 Like

Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by tkb417(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2010
The next one will be the one that sells pap on ur street

its good, u have eyes for bushmeats!

badguy. heard their soundtrack cannot be compared to citey gurls

so carry go.

make sure we have another thread to recount the whole 'bedsheet episode'
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2010
nellaluv:

'Meet my girlfriend, she's a fish seller'.  Riight.
Stop making fun of the poor girl, and tell her how u feel, bad boy.

If she is young, you have the financial muscle and she is willing to learn, why not!

Two or three years with lessons in English, Maths, Elocution, an entrepreneurial course and a diploma in one other area that she is naturally talented in (e.g. art, business, journalism, fashion design, secreterial etc) and bam she is more polished up.

Some people are not fortunate enough to have the start in life some of us had. We can't write them off as not in our class.

1 Like

Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by jaybee3(m): 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2010
Let her know you've got a gf if indeed you have one and if not then tell her your busy life wouldn't give room for any emotionally responsibilities at the moment.

Do not allow her follow you home then cook for you

You can always give her tips everytime she helps to show your appreciation.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Omolola1(f): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2010
Am sure u are also in love with her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes / Friday Night Gist: Guys, Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.