Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,201 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself (1855 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2019
to all people going through hard time don't kill yourself. be strong
Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Agboki: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2019
undecided undecided undecided oga stop 2 dey smoke na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
God will bless our hustle
Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Agboki:
undecided undecided undecided oga stop 2 dey smoke na

are you mad
Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
there is more to life don't kill yourself

1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
stay strong
Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by annayawchee: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Una just dey threaten people with suicide up and down? U think say na only u get problem abi... Better die sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2019
annayawchee:
Una just dey threaten people with suicide up and down? U think say na only u get problem abi... Better die sharp sharp

are you mad you can't even read ode

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2019
ambitiouschap:

why you insulting everyone smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2019
GreenMist21:
why you insulting everyone smiley

don't mind them can't they read all have been posted

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2019
Which survey is this, jamisi na?
Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by annayawchee: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
ambitiouschap:

I don't need to read anything, the heading is enough for me.... Aiye e ma jo ni.. Oloshi
Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Agboki: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2019
ambitiouschap:

are you mad

No
Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Babylove44: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Plenty hugs to you, don't ever think of killing yourself. Be strong, God will help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by tosyne2much(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sorry OP! I can see you're a Sports man.. Kindly check my profile and send me a message if you think you can write Sports posts
Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Lightway: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Babylove44:
@
Sweetie, don't harm yourself. You have millions waiting for you to make in kdp writing, you just have to be patient and stay alive to get to those millions. I too started in 2017, though after writing two crazy books. I stopped and was doing other things. As crazy and stupid those books were they still trickled in a little thing. It's only this year January that I became more serious and started writing good books and I am now picking up slowly. Write your email address here let me send you the WhatsApp number of one of the kdp WhatsApp group leaders so that you can join and learn what is working for others. You have to be patient. If you can make $0.11 then you can make $1 million dollars too. All of us writers sometimes gets the small money in decimal points that add up to bigger money. Give it time and make sure that you give your books titles that will make people buy them fast. Your book descriptions should be written well enough to attract buyers too.

Plenty hugs to you, don't ever think of killing yourself. Be a strong man, okay Baby. Keep working your hard, Somebody has 40 books and only 17 are selling slowly, They all may not sell at the same time. Keep pushing Sweetie, okay. Reply with your email and I will help you join the group.
Please here is my number .. please add me to the group
Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Babylove44: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lightway:

Please here is my number ....... please add me to the group

Yeah, I have talked to someone for you. He can link you up with the group soon. Cheer up. Be very positive that you will make a headway, okay
Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
Babylove44:
@Ambitiouschap
Sweetie, don't harm yourself. You have millions waiting for you to make in kdp writing, you just have to be patient and stay alive to get to those millions. I too started in 2017, though after writing two crazy books. I stopped and was doing other things. As crazy and stupid those books were they still trickled in a little thing. It's only this year January that I became more serious and started writing good books and I am now picking up slowly. Write your email address here let me send you the WhatsApp number of one of the kdp WhatsApp group leaders so that you can join and learn what is working for others. You have to be patient. If you can make $0.11 then you can make $1 million dollars too. All of us writers sometimes gets the small money in decimal points that add up to bigger money. Give it time and make sure that you give your books titles that will make people buy them fast. Your book descriptions should be written well enough to attract buyers too.

Plenty hugs to you, don't ever think of killing yourself. Be a strong man, okay Baby. Keep working your hard, Somebody has 40 books and only 17 are selling slowly, They all may not sell at the same time. Keep pushing Sweetie, okay. Reply with your email and I will help you join the group.

thanks for the compassion but will never kill myself , am just trying to show everybody that we all going through something, this is my number 07032459277
Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Babylove44: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Alright
Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Babylove44: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
ambitiouschap:

thanks for the compassion but will never kill myself , am just trying to show everybody that we all going through something, this is my number

Okay, I will talk to him, I mistook the guy above for you. I will tell the people in charge to add you to the group. Cheer up, okay.
Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2019
dayo2me:
Which survey is this, jamisi na?

bigtoken , you go need VPN and fake GPS. intellizoom dey, pollpass, but you must have PayPal
Re: I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself by MacSmart(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Boss, I am on my knees. I would really love to join the group. My number is O 8 One O Five Eight 2 Eight 6 Nine 4. Thanks a lot.

Babylove44:
@Ambitiouschap

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sugar Mommy For Online Dating / Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) / Made In Nigeria Love Machine? 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.