Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,572 members, 7,801,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (2830 Views)

Golden Guinea Breweries Commences Full Operation In Abia (pictures) / Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos) / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
What's FCM and what do they do

1 Like

Re: . by folak48: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
What do you do and where's your office in abeokuta
Re: . by ProtectMyMoney: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
folak48:
What do you do and where's your office in abeokuta

He has not told you what they do on here. Yet you want to go to their office where they will cajole you to part with your money right?

1 Like

Re: . by Lorlahlizzy(f): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
fcm is legit! I can testify to that
Re: . by ProtectMyMoney: 1:17am On Dec 27, 2019
Lorlahlizzy:
fcm is legit!
I can testify to that

What do they do?
Re: . by Lorlahlizzy(f): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

What do they do?
they help you achieve financial freedom By you investing your money with them,you get 20%ROI in 30 days
Re: . by ProtectMyMoney: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2019
Lorlahlizzy:

they help you achieve financial freedom
By you investing your money with them,you get 20%ROI in 30 days

SCAM
Re: . by Adeoye11(m): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
FCM is real not scam but ask for MOU when you invest..
Re: . by IAMTHEHERO: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
I need the contact of anyone who has investment with FCB. I need a guide their contact number is not working. My number is +2347034680306. Thank yo.
Re: . by IAMTHEHERO: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adeoye11:
FCM is real not scam but ask for MOU when you invest..

Bro, can you reach me on this line :07034680306. I need your advice on this. Thank you.
Re: . by IAMTHEHERO: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lorlahlizzy:

they help you achieve financial freedom
By you investing your money with them,you get 20%ROI in 30 days
Dear Ma, can you reach me on this line :07034680306. I need your advice on this. Thank you.
Re: . by Fxmanager(m): 3:04am On Jan 02, 2020
IAMTHEHERO:

Dear Ma, can you reach me on this line :07034680306. I need your advice on this. Thank you.
Go through this link below to help you detect a ponzi scheme from afar. https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting
Re: . by dominique(f): 5:08am On Jan 02, 2020
They don't call themselves Ponzi scheme anymore, they know people have gotten wiser. What they do now is claim to be investment schemes where they will invest your money in forex, crypto trading or even agriculture. Lies! They're all scams. People should better stay woke, there is no easy money anywhere. If you don't know what to do with your spare cash, better go fix it in a bank and be collecting small profits till you're ready to make use of it. The moment anybody discourages you from saving your money in a bank and advises you invest your money in an unknown company that's not insured and could pack up any time, better flee.
Re: . by Millennium45: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
dominique:
They don't call themselves Ponzi scheme anymore, they know people have gotten wiser. What they do now is claim to be investment schemes where they will invest your money in forex, crypto trading or even agriculture. Lies! They're all scams. People should better stay woke, there is no easy money anywhere. If you don't know what to do with your spare cash, better go fix it in a bank and be collecting small profits till you're ready to make use of it. The moment anybody discourages you from saving your money in a bank and advises you invest your money in an unknown company that's not insured and could pack up any time, better flee.
lol I hope you see this
Till today fcm investment still paying us
You missed an opportunity
Re: . by lilachiever(m): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Hi Ennyhorlar,

I'd like to invest with FCM, I've gone through your posts and your LinkedIn page. I'm a student also .

I'd like to know the minimum investment plan and how to go about getting started.

Will be waiting for your mention.

Regards.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Re: . by lilachiever(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ennyhorlar:
Hello Achiever, InvestwithFCM is now a private Community, we no longer accept investors/investment from the general public.
Only few investors who started with us can invest with us now.
Yeah, we already spoke on phone.
Re: . by Ibhap(f): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
I was told FCM has crashed that it has stopped paying investors till further notice

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Fund My Binance Account / SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity / A New Building For Sale At Cheaper Price In Ikorodu Inside Estates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.