Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Black Women Stretch Marks And What It Means - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black Women Stretch Marks And What It Means (626 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Women Stretch Marks And What It Means by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
So i’m going to read this email from the young black lady and then I’m going to elaborate on black women stretch marks because this is very crucial and very important and all of you black women dealing with stretch marks listen to what I have to say. “So, i’m a black female, age 25 , continue reading>>>>>https://maxcornerstone.com/black-women-stretch-marks/
Re: Black Women Stretch Marks And What It Means by nlPoster: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Gather Here : Baby Carriers And Baby Car Seats For Sale / Braids Hairstyles 2020 For Ladies: Lovely And Beautiful For Ladies / Stylish African Dresses: 2020 Most Popular Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.