Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Do You Live In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Live In Ibadan (281 Views)

Is It Better To Build The House You Live In Or To Rent? / Do You Live In The USA? You Can Easily Make $700 (Seven Hundred Dollars). / If You Live In South Africa, I Have A Business For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live In Ibadan by bizinvestment(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hello

please if you live in ibadan, please kindly help purchase synthetic rubber for me.

Heard it can be found at Aleshinloye market at the entrance of the third gate and ogunokpa(dont mind my spelling) market too

I currently live in benincity.

Thanks
Re: Do You Live In Ibadan by ishadfurnitures: 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Okay what do you need in Alaeshinloye chat me on 08099212590
bizinvestment:
Hello

please if you live in ibadan, please kindly help purchase synthetic rubber for me.

Heard it can be found at Aleshinloye market at the entrance of the third gate and ogunokpa(dont mind my spelling) market too

I currently live in benincity.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lapo Microfinance Loan / 7 Ways To Create A Friendly Environment At Work / 7 Ways To Create A Friendly Environment At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.