Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

Shock As Zimbabwean Man Kills Son During Fight Over Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shock As Zimbabwean Man Kills Son During Fight Over Sex (922 Views)

Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Zimbabwean Man Kills Son During Fight Over Sex by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
A polygamist from Honde valley killed his one-year-old son while attacking his first wife after he had decided to spend the night in his second wife’s bed instead of his first wife’s bed where he allegedly was supposed to spend the night during that particular night.

According to Manicaland Police Provincial Spokesperson:

“Chiripamawoko went to the second wife, Prisca Museka’s kitchen, where Nyamahondo was and demanded to know why he intended to put up with the second wife ahead of her that night.

“The misunderstanding over conju_gal rights led Nyamahondo to pick an axe-handle and swung it at Chiripamawoko who was holding their infant son.

“The child was hit in the head sustaining serious injuries. The child was then rushed to Chavhanga clinic for medical attention from where he was referred to Hauna hospital where he was pronounced dead upon arrival.”

The man is now facing murder charges for fatally striking his son.

>> https://grovenaija360.com/disaster-as-father-kills-son-during-fight-over-s_ex-in-zimbabwe/

Re: Shock As Zimbabwean Man Kills Son During Fight Over Sex by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
why did I find this news weird self, anything can happen in Zimbabwe grin
Re: Shock As Zimbabwean Man Kills Son During Fight Over Sex by sexysage(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
Zambia and their usual konjilated disasters...
Re: Shock As Zimbabwean Man Kills Son During Fight Over Sex by IceColdVeins(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Chiripamawoko!!
Why does his name sound like Zlatan's gibberish?

1 Like

Re: Shock As Zimbabwean Man Kills Son During Fight Over Sex by marvin906(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
these people are weird..
buh I like their women they got big ass..

which one come be Chiripamawoko again

(1) (Reply)

Men Whats Your Criteria To Pick A Girlfriend If You earn N500,000 Monthly / Embarrassing Moment Bobrisky's Deek Bulged Out In New Photos / How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.