Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way (52831 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by BlackCrainte: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
And a married man you finally choose

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Jaynom(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Siberia01:
Now you're

old
And RICH! And has helped a lot of people

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by BlackyOne(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Stupid influencer and hypocrite, you were picky and yet always in traffic running after billionaire Sholaye, and fell pregnant on the way.....I pity girls that still see Linda as a role model
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by friendlyadvice: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
grin hey linda, when you tire of masturbating with your curling iron and ya ready to marry

kindly call me up

I no dey charge too much

HUSBAND SALARY BREAKDOWN

Take home pay 2,100,000 per month
Transportation 600,000 per month
Feeding 300,000 per month
Accomodation 1,000,000 per annum
Health insurance 500,000 per month

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by DameB(f): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Keep sounding it

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SLEEP WITH MEN FOR MONEY

You can never know true love if all you think of getting from a man is money. There's so much a good man can offer you and money is the least of them

Meanwhile y dem put all those drinks at her feet like sacrifice grin grin, why were they not placed on a coffee table?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
And you finally chose your baby papa.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sadly many ladies are doing this. Boom they are 33 with all the former suitors gone.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Guys, una hear? She didn't say men oo, she said successful men. Make we double our hustle for those wey neva arrive. As the matter dey na so enn, men don get category, successful men and men.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Adufeamos: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hello respected nairalanders. Pls how do i put my NYSC Exclusion certificate in my CV? Is it necessary? Pls an experienced HR should help wit Answer. Thanks
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by denwon20: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Alright
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by djon78(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
pcguru1:

That used to elude me honestly, the dumping one I can understand, but yeah na peace of mind sure pass

Bro I ve met many dumb rich people
The most important thing every individual should aspire is to be wise about life

It's good to have money
But one must be wise about life
If you are wise
You will double your riches to more riches
Money is good
It will expose you to different options and tastes in life
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by PearlStreet(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
The foolish ladies misled by hypocrites like Linda and Toke are the greatest fools of all time.

Men, hustle hard so that idiotic ladies would spend the remainder of their lives regretting that they were choosy and stupid not to agree to you.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by missblunt(f): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
But you slept with one senator/aviation minister from IMO state..Yeye dey smell ..Advicer
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Angelfrost(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hypocrit:
Whores are often very picky.

So no surprises here

If she is truly a "wh*re", then she is a brilliant and highly successful one...
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Hypocrit: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Angelfrost:

If she is truly a "wh*re", then she is a brilliant and highly successful one...
just as i said in another post about your type.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
wman:
I love how she's been honest with her life experiences.

With age comes wisdom and a few regrets. When we are young, we feel we know it all, we deserve it all and we get too picky till reality comes crashing.

I hope the girls who see her as a role model can learn from this.

With each day that passes, the truth of that statement becomes all the more obvious.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Angelfrost(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hypocrit:
just as i said in another post about your type.

My type??!...
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by drakeli: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Na we dey teach Ghanaians how to blog again?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
aylive02:
Nairaland family, please celebrate me. I'm a year older. kiss kiss kiss

Happy birthday!
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Uchesis: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
is it true that linda's baby daddy is a married man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Ostrogoth(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Jaynom:

And RICH! And has helped a lot of people
What is the genesis of this 'help' mentality by Nigerians? Why is it that if anyone is 'rich', he/she is automatically being screened for how many people he/she has helped? Can't we ever aspire to help ourselves individually instead of relying on someone else's help?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Budline1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Even when Nigerian women are rich, they still want rich men as husbands. When Nigerian men are rich, they are comfortable to marry poor women. You Linda, why not pick up a normal hardworking, Godfearing and loving man on the street, turn his life around and marry him? I'm sure he'll worship u everyday and appreciate u forever, J Lo did it, Mariah Carey did it in the West and more..but NO! Because most Nigerian ladies don't truly love. Na to dey shout sey dem won scam you we dey hear, whereas Nigerian men do these everyday o E.g Ned and Regina. These women don't really love us as we think..We Nigerian men are just on our own.. When kids stl grow up, mothers are stl more precious to them than fathers... As a man in this county, u are on your own!.. My guy, hustle hard o.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by BlackCrainte: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Adufeamos:
Hello respected nairalanders. Pls how do i put my NYSC Exclusion certificate in my CV? Is it necessary? Pls an experienced HR should help wit Answer. Thanks

No

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by stanliwise(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
matify83:
That saga with Whizkid will always be your Achilles heel until you clear it straight up.

.......and in picking, you succeeded in choosing a sperm donor
see as hatred full your body. No Wonder you're hungry for any bad news against successful people like this.

The kin suffer wey you dey ehn, chai
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by victorian(f): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
jaxxy:

Coming from her background she shud have known better. Must it be a billionaire? That’s just a wrong mindset. Oprah’s partner isn’t anywhere as rich as she is bt they have smtn special and he completes or complements her.

Any decent successful man was good enough for her bt she put her head in the cloud now she’s a babymama. That what happens when u marry/date for status and other stupid reasons.

Davido picked chioma a nobody in his skol because of her qualities not a celebrity or status gf from his type of family. Smart guy.

Abi?

She wanted ladies to envy her that she got herself a billionaire husband joined with her own millions Abi billions . Lol

She came from a poor background, so she didn't understand. She wanted the wealth to keep multiplying, thinking its by marrying a billionaire she can achieve such. Forgetting some average guys are billionaires in the making, all it takes is time, foresight and plans .

People from very poor homes who eventually make it in life have the same thought process. Linda ikeji is amongst those numbers who unfortunately got served in their quest in marrying from the very rich.

That's also what most of these actresses are after. A billionaire husband, even Rita Dominic , she's waiting for her billionaire husband to pop up forgetting wrinkles is already showing on her forehead.

Na Dem sabi jare.

Let them keep looking for billionaire men to marry.

Some men are like them too, marrying for status and money, at the end the marriages pack up.

Davido is wise choosing an ordinary beauty from school.

Me I won't make such mistakes by God's grace amen!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by 2rez: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
wman:
I love how she's been honest with her life experiences.

With age comes wisdom and a few regrets. When we are young, we feel we know it all, we deserve it all and we get too picky till reality comes crashing.

I hope the girls who see her as a role model can learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Budline1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
Pussywar:

She wasn't complaining.

Oh No, she is. She obviously want a billionaire husband. She said it all. smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Budline1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Budline1:

Oh No, she is. She obviously wants a billionaire husband. She said it all. smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Budline1:
Even when Nigerian women are rich, they still want rich men as husbands. When Nigerian men are rich, they are comfortable to marry poor women. You Linda, why not pick up a normal hardworking, Godfearing and loving man on the street, turn his life around and marry him? I'm sure he'll worship u everyday and appreciate u forever, J Lo did it, Mariah Carey did it in the West and more..but NO! Because most Nigerian ladies don't truly love. Na to dey shout sey dem won scam you we dey hear, whereas Nigerian men do these everyday o E.g Ned and Regina. These women don't really love us as we think..We Nigerian men are just on our own.. When kids stl grow up, mothers are stl more precious to them than fathers... As a man in this county, u are on your own!.. My guy, hustle hard o.

Mariah Carey with who abeg? Jlo with who abeg?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Akmike1983: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
Naija first babe!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma / Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.