Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Chenzen. Vs. Ubunja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chenzen. Vs. Ubunja (684 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chenzen. Vs. Ubunja by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ubunja is a quality man. Chenzen is an attention seeking female. She is jealous of ubunja because others like him. So she writes shitty post that even women are ashamed of. smiley
cc: MVPtesley.
Re: Chenzen. Vs. Ubunja by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
GreenMist21:
Ubunja is a quality man. Chenzen is an attention seeking female. She is jealous of ubunja because others like him. So she writes shitty post that even women are ashamed of. smiley

Re: Chenzen. Vs. Ubunja by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=Isinweke post=83739173][/quote]

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence
Re: Chenzen. Vs. Ubunja by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=Isinweke post=83739173][/quote] someone called, and said u people are on my matter here

I av come for u all.
Re: Chenzen. Vs. Ubunja by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
GreenMist21:
I m not competing with a loafer... u guys should park well

1 Like

Re: Chenzen. Vs. Ubunja by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
chenzen:
I m not competing with a loafer... u guys should park well
Yes you are. But not with a loafer but a man of superior intelligence to you. The people you are trying to get validation from see you as a nothing short of a nuisance dragging shoulders with ubunja. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chenzen. Vs. Ubunja by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
GreenMist21:
Yes you are. But not with a loafer but a man of superior intelligence to you. The people you are trying to get validation from see you as a nothing short of a nuisance dragging shoulders with ubunja. smiley
shame on u for betraying the female folks. u re unworthy. I av nothing to prove to u or anyone. so drink water and sit down. I dont write for wolves like u. I write for the feeble and voiceless women who has been ridiculed overtime and relegated to the backstage for no cogent reason by men who re scared of being outwitted, outshined and outnumbered by a stronger sex "WOMEN"

1 Like

Re: Chenzen. Vs. Ubunja by Mshad662(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lol I can't believe this. I have to screenshot all these and send to my group on Telegram to show them what goes on at NL

People get time oh Jesus Christ lol

1 Like

Re: Chenzen. Vs. Ubunja by Colb461: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
LMAO while typing this..watin person no go see on NL
Re: Chenzen. Vs. Ubunja by Pessimist: 12:53am On Apr 04, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11306604_screenshot20200404052917_jpegf81c4acd5b6df088f087b715791ad3d7

the thing with the clit is - touching or licking it anyhow can turn majority of them off but playing with those lighted areas can actually blow them out like a bomb in less then 10 minutes.

BUT, u have to knw the rules in caressing those areas.

caressing those areas absent minded like u dont knw u r setting her on fire by doing it sweetly gentle like u r using a feather.

lightly kissing that area above the pubic can get her dripping wet and very Hot.

if u now want to make her ur slave, in that any time you call, she will answer u - discuss money and her needs while u r on it - start an argument with her on how much alert u will send her later - make sure the alert will be close to what she is asking but not very close. for instance, if she is asking for 50k, tell her u can only send her 30k let the argument be about that level while u r working those highlighted areas.

she will cum 4 times before you even pull your trousers.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU SEND HER WHATEVER FIGURE YOU BOTH AGREED AT LAST. Isinweke

sugar zaddies rock! cool

if u know u know. cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

The Funny Plight Of Ajah-lekki Residents / Police Arest Teacher Who Threatened To Kill Pupil After Having Anal Sex(video)18 / What I Saw On The Internet Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.