Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:02 AM

Watch The Moment Wizkid’s Phone Dropped On Stage At Burna Boy’s SSE Arena Show I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch The Moment Wizkid’s Phone Dropped On Stage At Burna Boy’s SSE Arena Show I (1414 Views)

Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Wizkid’s Phone Dropped On Stage At Burna Boy’s SSE Arena Show I by officialclassic(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Wizkid’s phone fell-off his pocket while performing with Burna Boy at the SSE Arena concert in London yesterday.
This happened as a result of the excitement that overhwelmed Wizkid which caused him to put to the fore a lot of energy which propelled his phone from leaving his pocket to the ground. This issue didn’t however escalate as it didn’t drop in the crowd but the stage. Burna Boy picked it up and gave it back to the Starboy.

Watch video:
http://gidijazz.com/2019/11/video-the-moment-wizkids-phone-dropped-on-stage-at-burna-boys-sse-arena-show-in-london/
Re: Watch The Moment Wizkid’s Phone Dropped On Stage At Burna Boy’s SSE Arena Show I by bjt(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
How is this news?
Re: Watch The Moment Wizkid’s Phone Dropped On Stage At Burna Boy’s SSE Arena Show I by sonofspada(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
bjt:
How is this news?
Its not news, that's just something u dont see everyday

(1) (Reply)

Female ‘Naria Marley’ Spotted On The Internet (Photo) / Free Beat : Wizkid Ft Kel P – Ease Your Mind Instrumental / "You Are My Pant Remover & Womb Shifter" - Nigerian Lady Praises Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.