Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Should I Hit On This Married Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Hit On This Married Lady (12576 Views)

+18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
There is this woman that lives on my street and I find her quite attractive.

I'm thinking about making a move on her.

The only reason why I have not done so is cause I have a rule about not getting involved with ladies in my immediate neighbourhood.

This lady's hips are so on point and her ass is well rounded, every time I see her I just start imagining what it would be like to handle her in the bedroom.

She's a housewife with a 4 year old daughter but her husband works for Access Bank.

Banging her should not be a problem for me it's just that I have not been able to make up my mind.

What do you think I should do?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Staircases(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
No go hang your life oooo

There are many single ladies with better body out there.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Sundaygeorge: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
If u Fu*k person wife ,remember that one day somebody else will Fu*k your's

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by softwerk(f): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
grin

Thank god you didn't say Zenith Bank but Access........Access granted my brother but be sure ready for the consequences!

Fucking another man's wife is equivalent to stripping her husband naked in the village square!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by donbachi(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
"hips on point"...just look at how u are sexualizing another man's wife...hope if oneday u find ur gateman,driver,friend or brother on ur wife...and they use "hips on point" as what pushed or attracted them,hope kasala no go burst...just minding my own beingness.

19 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by MrCork: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

The only reason why I have not done so is cause I have a rule about not getting involved with ladies in my immediate neighbourhood.

This lady's hips are so on point and her ass is well rounded, every time I see her I just start imagining what it would be like to handle her in the bedroom.

She's a housewife with a 4 year old daughter but her husband works for Access Bank.

Banging her should not be a problem for me it's just that I have not been able to make up my mind.

..bto why not?... U don't like women? angry

4 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Okoroawusa: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
You are both adults...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Newguyhere: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bleep her jare there is only one life to live

7 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Offpoint: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sometimes you see obituary of youths, you wondered what could end them so early.

This is one of the reasons...

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by sweetonugbu: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mind your business

3 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Charleys: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
If you feel banging her is not going to be a problem then know that she has also decided that banging you and getting away with it is not going to be a problem too.

1 Like

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
I'm sure you know karma exists.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by godofuck231: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
It's like sticking your pepee into opra Winfreys ass, there will be consequences

1 Like

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
donbachi:
"hips on point"...just look at how u are sexualizing another man's wife...hope if oneday u find ur gateman,driver,friend or brother on ur wife...and they use "hips on point" as what pushed or attracted them,hope kasala no go burst...just minding my own beingness.

The lady's hips are really on point.

You need to see it to appreciate what I'm saying
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by donbachi(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

The lady's hips are really on point.
You need to see it to appreciate what I'm saying
Holy Ghost fire.

1 Like

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
godofuck231:
It's like sticking your pepee into opra Winfreys ass, there will be consequences

Oprah Winfrey is a closet lesbian but if i bang her she will turn straight by force grin
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Newguyhere:
Bleep her jare there is only one life to live

My guy grin
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Staircases:
No go hang your life oooo

There are many single ladies with better body out there.

When you see this lady and check out the view from the back you will know that she will be very sweet on bed.

Why should only one man be enjoying all that sweetness angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Small boy.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by correctyourself(m): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
softwerk:
grin

Thank god you didn't say Zenith Bank but Access........Access granted my brother but be sure ready for the consequences!

Fucking another man's wife is equivalent to stripping her husband naked in the village square!

See as u fine for your profile pix.
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Okoroawusa:
You are both adults...

Exactly.

If she consents then I see no harm in banging her

1 Like

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Amarabae(f): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Stop dreaming of playing with fire

3 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Xxx123xxx(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

..This should be simple bang her and a pet � too,dick head�
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Okoroawusa: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Exactly.

If she consents then I see no harm in banging her
Simple...

Adults are supposed to bear the consequences of their actions... whether good or bad

1 Like

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by rowland545(m): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Karma is a fickle bitvch.....someone will definitely bang your wife.... Maybe the access man banged someone's wife too

I don't usually interfer in things of this nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
Amarabae:
Stop dreaming of playing with fire

I don't want to loose this opportunity cos I know the lady will be very good in bed

You need to see the way her buttocks shakes and rolls when she's walking, even you as a lady will be marvelled smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
mnnh. madness everywhere. imagine, someone's wife

2 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Naphtali44(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
If only you know the punishment when dey come with to sleep with person wife ehn,you nor go try am... Please don't try it!!!... You must regret ah swear down!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by czarr(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oga Solomon tell me say stolen food dey sweet but later gravel naim go full your mouth.

advice yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yabaleft is having too many escapees this days. The annoying thing is that they always run straight to nairaland.
Am I wrong if I suggest a lunatic section on nairaland

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Exponent123(m): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

What goes around comes back around.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever / Seven Ironies Of Ladies / Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.