Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

How To Build An Online Business With Messenger Marketing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Build An Online Business With Messenger Marketing (753 Views)

Chatme, A Chat Messenger Application Develop By Nigerian Programmer / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build An Online Business With Messenger Marketing by investordj: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hello. So this post is for those who want to start building chatbots for clients. Finding clients is not an easy job,
considering that many people do not know how valuable bots can be for their business.
Re: How To Build An Online Business With Messenger Marketing by investordj: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2019
I still remember the struggle of finding the right clients, and that moment when I finally landed my first client for $500.

So I have written down the steps and methods of finding and getting chatbot clients for beginners.
Re: How To Build An Online Business With Messenger Marketing by investordj: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2019
1) Pick a business niche to focus on.
I picked the coaching industry and build bots for business coaches. ( if you aren't sure, go pick one that needs messenger bots eg, restaurants, Gyms, dentist, etc.)

2) Make Your Dream 100 list.
This is a list of all the businesses in this niche that you want to work with. Add at least 10 people/businesses each day.

3) Start reaching out.
Re: How To Build An Online Business With Messenger Marketing by investordj: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Here are ways on how to reach out/make contact with these businesses.

A) Direct Method:

1) You can call them or send them a message on Facebook or email. Keep it super simple and short. Introduce yourself. Mention in 1-2 sentences about how bots can help their business and give some stats eg; results you have brought to other businesses in the same niche. Have a call to action (CTA) to schedule a call with you

2) Build a bot demo and record a short video walking them through the demo bot and mentioning the benefits of using messenger bots to their business. If they seem interested, ask them to book a call with you.

3) Create a proposal and send it to the business. This will include everything about what you do and messenger bots and how it will help that business. Mention the benefits to the business. Follow up after you send/drop the proposal.
Re: How To Build An Online Business With Messenger Marketing by investordj: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2019
Indirect Method
1) Facebook Groups: You can ask around in groups if anyone is interested in Messenger bots.
Beware: Don't pitch directly - Provide valuable posts about messengers bots and the results you have brought other businesses to achieve.

2) Run FB ads. You can create a demo bot and put the link to the bot in your ad. Whoever sees the ad and is interested, will go through the demo bot and if satisfied enough, will book a call with you. ( Don't forget to leave a scheduling link inside your demo bot).
Re: How To Build An Online Business With Messenger Marketing by investordj: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2019
Bonus Tip:
You can even look at the ads that are being run by businesses and see if they are using bots.
If not, Reach out to them using one of the direct methods above.
Re: How To Build An Online Business With Messenger Marketing by investordj: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2019
There are a lot of businesses that need YOU!
They need your help, your skills and experience can help them grow their business. There will be times when you will hear NO when you reach out. But that is OKAY. Move on to the next business in your Dream 100. It's not going to be easy, but you are going to be better -each time you try.

All the best�

(1) (Reply)

Free Blog For 8 People / Learn How To Create VTU Portal/website & Get The Software Free / I Will Train You On Devops Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.