Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,972 members, 7,799,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) (47335 Views)

Two Ladies Found Dead After They Ate Food With Wall Gecko / How To Make Hibiscus Drink (zobo) - Pics And Video / Man Discovers Wall Gecko Inside An Okpa He Was Eating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by synticate: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
Looking_for_more_lies...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Authoreety: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
Thought people said it's poisonous?
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Reference(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
We should all find way round the consumption of unregulated products. Poverty is also a vicious cycle.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
post=83758998:
TRIBALISM don enter dis tin brain patapata.
Where dis tin see aboki for dis Twitter FABU now?
Ireedeemable tribalist.
Nor be aboki pple dey sell zobo??

U re jst a frustrated suya seller.. who stays online 24hrs because no Customer to buy ur disgusting suya

3 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Unghost: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:
Aboki don kill person...

if I call you a fool now, you go vex
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nlolodo:
The lady took to micro blogging platform, twitter to narrate how she saw a wall gecko in her bottle of zobo drink.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4dWuulhy9-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

You deserve.

Who buys those rubbish again.

prepare it by yourself and drink
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
I do my zobo my way and my ginger drink too with lime inside and groundout...healthy drink for me. Can't buy poisons from strangers

2 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
A new superpower loading....
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Unghost:

if i call myself a fool now, i go vex
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Sanemind(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
AVAILABLE
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Unghost: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

Nor be aboki pple dey sell zobo??

U re jst a frustrated suya seller.. who stays online 24hrs because no Customer to buy ur disgusting suya

eyya....naso poverty and joblessness chop your brain tee?
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by iamdrduru: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
ttttt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Unghost:

eyya....naso poverty and joblessness chop my brain tee?
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by meccuno: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:
Now this is disgusting i mean very very disgusting!!! But how this babe sef no even bother checking well before gulping the zobo is a bit strange abi na so the sweetness blind her totally
I feel very strange after looking at that irritating picture. cry
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
It is not limited to zobo drink alone.

Nigeria is a shit_hole, nothing is hygienic here.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Erastuslove: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Public native drinks wahala
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by IceColdVeins(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
So wall gecko climbed a whole bottle and opened the lid to take a sip or the seller was blind and couldnt see a creature as big as that while filling the bottles!
Perhaps another followers-hungry low self-esteem clout chaser

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Unghost: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=chinchonglee post=83759237][/quote]

Wannabe troll smiley smiley
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
Paroh:
undecided

Like 3 people reported this on Twitter yesterday. What's happening?

Your favorite flashlight seller is back with a new batch. See my signature to find out how to reject konji in your life.
It is the same post
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by realstars: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
That's the sweetness, who knows if gecko has some positive effect on human body?

Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sonsly041:

That is why I don't buy zobo.... I prefer doing it myself
And the wall gecko will fall inside your container when you're not looking... just as it fell inside the container of the person that made this one.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
I do not drink any sort of drink , I only sparingly drink monster energy drink like once in a month and when I do I use a glass cup, it’s been a feat I have achieved since 2016, and I am proud of my self .. water is the only fluid that goes inside my body
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by NLSavage: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
post=83758945:
Thank God for her life.
Thank God she survived to share this story!

Subconsciously , she will be feeling like a wall gecko one kind after this for sure!!
you love saying trash.

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by okeyfineboy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
Big lie...you drank zobo with wall gecko and you are still alive....story for the gods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
It seems the bucket where they prepared the zobo was opened during the night and they didn't notice it, that's a very big error o, but nothing we happen to her, infact they were not wise at all, they should have notice the presence of that in the bottle.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Unghost:

I Wanna be a troll smiley smiley
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by BleedTears: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sonsly041:

That is why I don't buy zobo.... I prefer doing it myself

Lol
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by brownbib(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
WTF
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by BleedTears: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Akamariner:
wow, but someone should please advice the lady that wall gecko is highly poisonous before it is too late.

That's some of lies science tell you
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Revolva(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Gecko yurk
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by nedekid: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Guys me nko. Got home at night after getting high. Was in the living room smoking and poured some whiskey in a cup. Everywhere was dark just the light of my phone reflecting in my eyes.
After a while I took a gulp from the cup and it tasted smokey and strange. I pointed my phone light into the cup and what did I see to my horror....
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Edembasilprutus(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Las Las u don discover your blood.
Aunty.....

So wicked .....��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video / Best Preservatives For Cake.....let's Discuss / What Do You Feel Like Eating Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.