Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) (47371 Views)

Two Ladies Found Dead After They Ate Food With Wall Gecko / How To Make Hibiscus Drink (zobo) - Pics And Video / Man Discovers Wall Gecko Inside An Okpa He Was Eating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Nickshrapnel: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
The same way they’ll pick up any used PET bottle and re-use without thorough washing.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by DonroxyII: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sonsly041:

That is why I don't buy zobo.... I prefer doing it myself
The day I saw them picking Bottle waters and used bottles from my trash bins, I decided never to take all these Zobo and Kunu again unless it's from a NAFDAC licensed company !!

These niggas only washed the bottles with detergents and some just rinse with water only and some will never wash at all !!

Also, I don't buy drinks from Traffic again .... Kwa .... Imagine !!

Drinking wall gecko saturated Zobo, Zhit would have released all its toxins, zhits, saliva and body fluid inside that Godforsaken Zobo and you just drained that zhit !!

You need to report to a Hospital and be administered composite antibiotics .... Your liver and kidney get huge task ahead ... I pity dem Organs!!
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by joytothewise(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Iamvetlander:
Wow interesting lie

White lie #twitter story
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
MKULTRA:
Zobo Now available in gecko flavor Buy one, stick to more for free
lol you must be a comedian

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by vezycash(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Akamariner:

it is true that wall geckos are naturally not poisonous. but they do carry poisonous pathogen with them that if they accidentally fell into a food, it may cause food poisoning.
there have been series of case like that in the past. but studies have proven that it is not the geckos that are poisonous but the deadly pathogens which they carry with them, so forget all those tales of them not being poisonous for a simijar case has wiped out a whole family.
you may google it.

Your heart is in the right place. However, I already said the same thing. IF CONSUMED UNWASHED. I too make the same mistake of rushing to disagree that I skip, misunderstand what the other person has said. And it's not deadly per se. The main culprit is semolina, and e coli which you can get from food prepared in unhygeinc conditions.

In other words, IF wall gecko is something I eat, then nothing will happen to me IF I WASH IT BEFORE COOKING.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Whoever believes this nonsense needs serious flogging.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by therajah: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
That's why I cant buy zobo. I dont trust the bottles they use. They just pack used bottles and start pouring the red liquid made from unhygienic process inside used bottles.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by usb2016(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin grin Like say she didn't know what she was drinking?? It was a concoction prepared for her by Herbal doctor to stop her from bed-wetting grin
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by PhyllsBaba(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
majamajic:
na was oo
Na real 'was' hahaha
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by ohem007(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Who poured the zobo into the container without noticing anything??

I smell lies here
Big fat one for that matter

Maybe she opened it and forgot and the wall gecko crawled in
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by nobsalis: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Omihanifa:
Lies undecided another twitter story

Wall Gecko go dey inside zobo and at the point of opening it , it didn't smell awful to you angry you drank it almost till the end it didn't taste awful lipsrsealed

Like say we no know say after drinking the sweet zobo she decided to kill wall Gecko inside her room and place it inside the bottle just to trend undecided

I thought as much
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Liamm(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Omihanifa:

Wall Gecko go dey inside zobo and at the point of opening it , it didn't smell awful to you angry you drank it almost till the end it didn't taste awful lipsrsealed

Like say we no know say after drinking the sweet zobo she decided to kill wall Gecko inside her room and place it inside the bottle just to trend undecided

you sabi
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by permit225(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
She beta go 4 medical checkup..b4 we go c anoda post Like''lady dat drank zobo wit wall gecko in it nw prefer walking on wall to earth..
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by permit225(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
She beta go 4 medical checkup..b4 we go c anoda post Like''lady dat drank zobo wit wall gecko in it nw prefer walking on wall to earth''..
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Ashyrule: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ehn, if u are still alive

Then nothing spoil grin grin grin
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
mozona:
i believe it is a pure wicked act by someone, it is not a mistake
You sound dumb to believe such a false story posted by someone seeking attention!
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
mechanics:
It seems the bucket where they prepared the zobo was opened during the night and they didn't notice it, that's a very big error o, but nothing we happen to her, infact they were not wise at all, they should have notice the presence of that in the bottle.
You sound dumb to believe this fake story!
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by D1zion: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
This story is somehow sha.cos if she had used her mouth directly while drinking the zobo there's no how she wouldn't have swallow it.except it she used straw, which she would have dictated too.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by bisi16(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Wall gecko cannot enter that bottle on its own.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by JavieCoentr: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hey guys, saw something like this before in a video, this was scary
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Rapmoney:
You sound dumb to believe this fake story!
hmmmm, so the story is fake abi?
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by nnadychuks(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
spafu:
Oooshhhh!
I can't even imagine what my reaction would be if I were in her. Damn i really don't blend with all these reptiles, to have one in my drink would be simply unimaginable.

Meanwhile, this morning I earned my first Income for the month of November, a sum of $28.4. You can kindly help me to earn even more by simply clicking on the link on my signature:
Each of your click helps to boost my chances of making money and putting food on the table for me and my family.
Kindly click on my signature AT NO COST TO YOU (except of course, your data).
Thank you plenty you in advance.
please keep us updated when you withdraw the funds
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Akamariner:
wow, but someone should please advice the lady that wall gecko is highly poisonous before it is too late.
Haa , poisonous How?
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ye
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by kleverley(m): 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
And u didn't gulp in the gecko before the container got empty?
kwantinue
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by nickyvil: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Akamariner:
wow, but someone should please advice the lady that wall gecko is highly poisonous before it is too late.

Wall gecko are not poisonous, please disregard
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
eww! the average nigerian is dirty and careless.abeg prepare your own zobo in order not to get cholera.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Omihanifa:

it could really be in her drink..is it not nigeria again? same naija u could find dead cockraoches and flies in bottled mineral water in some states.that year i used to marvel at guys that buy kunu milk from fulani women.mehn how u go get mind drink dat stuff not minding whether dead flies and roaches dey inside.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sonsly041:

That is why I don't buy zobo.... I prefer doing it myself
gbam!
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
eluquenson:
It is not limited to zobo drink alone.

Nigeria is a shit_hole, nothing is hygienic here.
u not far from the truth.i see some ppl above blaming aboki as if other group of nigerians are not dirty.which clean city even dey nigeria to start with? everywhere u go in naija u get assaulted with exposed refuse dumps and horrific smells

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Jaykay10(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:
Now this is disgusting i mean very very disgusting!!! But how this babe sef no even bother checking well before gulping the zobo is a bit strange abi na so the sweetness blind her totally
like she will use microscope to check first,, it just an accident, anybody can fall a victim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School / See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video / Guys Cook The N20K Python Killed Inside Canal At Ago Palace Yesterday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.