Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Investment Fraud - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Fraud (1094 Views)

Unraveling The CHINMARK Investment Fraud. / EFCC Docks Funmi Adenmosun For Alleged N26.6bn Investment Fraud In Lagos / Trends Of Agric Tech Investment Fraud In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Fraud by domchike(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Pls guys who can direct me on how to report matter to EFCC one investment broker just ran away with my money

Re: Investment Fraud by donpedro11(m): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2019
domchike:
Pls guys who can direct me on how to report matter to EFCC one investment broker just ran away with my money

Tweet them with this details on twitter, they respond, its hugh amount so they will take it up and contact you
Re: Investment Fraud by Fxmanager(m): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2019
domchike:
Penuel Management Limited, Member of the Cyprus Security and Exchange Commission. This is exactly what we have been writing about.

"I went to their office and they showed me proof that they are regulated be the Cyprus Security and Exchange Commission" Did you care to verify from the Cyprus Security and Exchange Commission's website. Visit this links and do a search for the company.

https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/

https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/cysec/contact/

We have already done the search for you and there is no trace of them. Meanwhile, you don't need to go to the EFCC. They investment company have a physical office that secures your funds, all you need to do is to go there with fellow investors, auction the office equipments and share the proceeds to recover your money.

Just like one popular ponzi scheme fronting forex currently making waves, no body will want to verify with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) if they are regulated by them, as there are claiming, no body will want to verify with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) if they have the huge reserve funds of this investment company with them, as they claim, which we all know is a lie to deceive their gullible and naive investors, and call the EFCC to arrest them yet, until when the run away with people's funds. Visit this link to educate yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-schemes-fronting-forex-trading

We just cross check, they even have CAC registration number too. Wonderful! You can go to the CAC office to report.

When will Nigerians get sense?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hey Wanna Become A Crypto Millionaire? Come Here / Itech Coin (itc) / How Should A 24-year-old Invest Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.