Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University (40207 Views)

CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists / Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan / Fulanis Currently On Killing Spree In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by fergie1989(f): 2:18am On Nov 05, 2019
In the last few days there have been reported cases of massive killings in Kogi State University, KSU, as cult groups wreak havoc on students.

A report puts the killings in the institution at 13 as at Monday.

The management of the institution are yet to react to the killings, but some students of the school have been venting their anger over the inability of the school’s authority to handle the issue and bring the cultists to book.

Twitter is littered with various reports by students of the institution calling for prayers over massive cult killings in KSU.

A student of the school who goes by the name, Labzy Usuff on Twitter said “They’ve been continuous killings in Kogi state University yet the management did not do anything about it.”

Another student, who simply preferred to be called by the name, Chemical Boy, lamented that that on November 1, a student was shot dead, the same day a student of the University of Benin was shot dead by cultists.

Sources in the school alleged that 10 students were killed in one day by cultists with several students resorting to prayers and calling on the public to pray for the institution.

When contacted, Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Kogi State Police Command, DSP William Ovye Aya, said it could not be true that about 13 people have been killed in the school, but said he would confirm and get back to PM News.

He later called to confirm the clash, saying that five students were killed at the weekend by cultists, saying it happened in a separate attacks.

Aya said the it was cases of homicide and that the police were investigating the matter.

According to him, from the look of things, the attack was cult-related as the five students killed were butchered with machetes.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/11/04/cultists-on-loose-as-massive-killings-hit-kogi-state-university/

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by fergie1989(f): 2:20am On Nov 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Carmit(m): 2:22am On Nov 05, 2019
Please what is gained from cultism?
Isn't this the flipped version of confraternity?
Confraternities are supposed to be cool and exclusive circles na...
Why is this different now?
Smh.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by jeffizy(m): 3:07am On Nov 05, 2019
shocked That's a massacre!
What's going on in the tertiary institutions these days?
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Bola146(f): 3:55am On Nov 05, 2019
Your parents sent you to school to go and study, but you choose to do otherwise.. Wasted destinies sad

12 Likes

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Jabioro: 4:04am On Nov 05, 2019
The school authority didn't react...to what..is that what you're send to do...

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Aboubou: 6:34am On Nov 05, 2019
All these cultist sha
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by biggerboyc(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
This is terrible.
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by madridguy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by rogim: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Its all over, Nigeria should be sold, killing spree by students union doing meeting in secret illegally
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by sonofanarchy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by JerryJJZ(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
And some people will blame the government for this. Will Buhari plant sense into students expected to behave decently while dwelling in the academia sector..?? An average Nigerian student's mentality is ruined! God save us

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by proxillin(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Police playing it down as if nothing is happening.

School for that matter

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin grin

MANNABQGRILLS:
All to tarnish the image of Buhari

my dear president pass them

Sometimes I think you are just a bot. How is everything politics to you? Hmmmm

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by SweetPreeq(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nairalanders today is my birthday

Shower me with likes abeg

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Ayaaso: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hava
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Siberia01(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
madridguy:
grin
zombie cry

7 Likes

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
rogim:
nawao

Take your MMM style lies elsewhere...and stop cheapting people out of their hard earned money.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by DennisEche(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
RIP TO THE DEAD, BUT IF ANY OF THE DECEASED BELONG TO ANY FRATERNITY, THEN THE OT REMAINS THAT IF YOU PRICE YOU MUST PAY & FORGIVENESS IS A SIN.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Slawormir: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
Carmit:
Please what is gained from cultism?
Isn't this the flipped version of confraternity?
Confraternities are supposed to be cool and exclusive circles na...
Why is this different now?
Smh.

As a real niggarrr

I must tell you humans hate what they don't understand

A life without ruggedity is not worth living

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
The students are the cultists nawh!.....na who belong go fall along undecided undecided undecided

Laptop for sale grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5491361/laptop-sale

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Anabosee(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
I can't believe this shit
Every day bad news when u look at that front page.

By the way for 1500 I will create a logo for you my fellow guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
MANNABQGRILLS:

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by ogbuefi677(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Yeye Bello is probably already arming one cult group against the other

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by haaryobhami: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
MANNABQGRILLS:

guy are u mad?what has killing spree in university got to do with buhari imagine.
u are gradually going insane.
am not among those ipob yoot that quotes u BTW

28 Likes

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by wisdom042(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Shun cultism and hustle to give ur parents d good life they deserve.

I never hear say dem dey give award for joining the so called cult, be wise n use ur head.
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by brainworkng: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
People no longer have value for lives again
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
Say No to cult guys
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by thunder74(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
It is a strategy to shut down the school so that the students will not vote against Yeye Bello. The school will be closed soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo / Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper / "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.