Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . (1504 Views)

What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money / Have You Been Able To Successfully Register For Lagos Teacher's Recruitment? / Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 3:31am On Nov 05, 2019
I dont have the money
I dont have the time
I dont have anything to sell
I dont know how to market

All these and many more EXCUSES that people use for not getting started in their own business.

There are mo more excuses

I have got good news for you today..You can start without money or capital just like i did when i was in the same situation..

I will show you how , without paying a dime..

Just send an email to cares2fid@outlook.com

Subject: Show me how to raise capital for my business..
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by seunlayi(m): 5:05am On Nov 05, 2019
... And you will start by telling me to pay you.

3k x 100 =300,000

And you will go and open barber shop

7 Likes

Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by ITbomb(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2019
seunlayi:
... And you will start by telling me to pay you.

3k x 100 =300,000

And you will go and open barber shop
@OP would be like : E don reach my turn, format don cast
Goodbye cruel world

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 1:20am On Nov 07, 2019
Your opinion ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by addexx: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2019
icare44iiiiii:
I dont have the money
I dont have the time
I dont have anything to sell
I dont know how to market

All these and many more EXCUSES that people use for not getting started in their own business.

There are mo more excuses

I have got good news for you today..You can start without money or capital just like i did when i was in the same situation..

I will show you how , without paying a dime..

Just send an email to cares2fid@outlook.com

Subject: Show me how to raise capital for my business..

If you really care . You'd share it here. So many hidden scams here and there.
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 2:43am On Nov 08, 2019
addexx:

If you really care . You'd share it here. So many hidden scams here and there.
Busines person is a go getter...He will do all that is required of him to get every information he or she needs to be successful in business..

I really would have loved to share it here..but as said,the information is only available for people that truly needs it,not for everyone ..

Its not compulsory neither is it by force or mandatory...
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 2:56am On Nov 12, 2019
Time wait for nobody..Utilise every opportunity...
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by Tbusted(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please carry me along and show me the way here is WhatsApp number 09012701186. Email tbustedlakazino@gmail.com Thanks and God bless you
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2019
Research proves that one of the ways startup or small business owner look to raise capital or fund for their business is by seeking a loan which is not really the right approach..

There are several ways you can raise capital for your business rather than applying for a loan..
If people are applying thesee strategies and its working for them,why not give it a try...

Remember not everyone will be willing to share this type of information with you,if you come across someone who wants to show you,grab it with both hands,it might just be the information that you need..

Good morning....Have a great weekend.
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by Calyb(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2019
Guy if u no go post that thing here guy go use am fry beans
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by ihedioramma: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2019
Calyb:
Guy if u no go post that thing here guy go use am fry beans
TRUTH .
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Do all you can positively to be successful...
There's a price to pay for everything...Either for success or for failure..
Make up your mind to chose rightly ....
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Do all you can positively to be successful...
There's a price to pay for everything...Either for success or for failure..
Make up your mind to chose rightly ....
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2020
Good morning all...Be the best in what ever you do..Critics are there to make you a better person..Stay focus ...
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2020
Good to be back home...
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 7:30am On Jan 24, 2020
The choice is yours...
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 4:58am On Feb 01, 2020
Good morning and Happy New Month...
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hello everyone..
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 2:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Good morning everyone...

Congratulations to everyone who have been able to raise the capital for their businesses..

I wish you the best...

For those who srill want to have access this information, send an email to the email on the writeup
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 4:50pm On May 19, 2020
Good p.m everyone...
Re: Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . by icare44iiiiii: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2020
Don’t give up

(1) (Reply)

Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me / I Need A Job, Please Help Me / VACANCIES With Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.