Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady (77242 Views)

What I Saw On My Wife This Night After She Came Home Late (graphic Pics) / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by nairafamedotcom: 4:15am On Nov 05, 2019
Am the reason your boyfriend is always coming home late, Nigerian lady calls herself Lagos traffic as she flaunts her cleavage online. You have to see people reaction.

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/lady-who-calls-herself-lagos-traffic.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by nairafamedotcom: 4:15am On Nov 05, 2019
See More Juicy Photos Of The Lady HERE

2 Shares

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:17am On Nov 05, 2019
see the woman at the back of the gate (in the 1st pic)... we can almost hear her shouting:"OLOSHOOOOOOOO!!!!"

228 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:48am On Nov 05, 2019
This kinda posts is a total turn off for me. Guys will rush to her DM. I wonder how their minds accept any trash

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:57am On Nov 05, 2019
REDDEVILS1:
This kinda posts is a total turn off for me. Guys will rush to her DM. I wonder how their minds accept any trash

bro this is what these oloshos are good/known for... this above one is even calling herself "Lagos traffic", how befitting!!!
the reality is that, there are many wh0res out there whose only value to men is when laying down on their backs and spreading their legs. we all have to simply pray that its not our daughters, family members or woman.

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Larryfest(m): 4:59am On Nov 05, 2019
REDDEVILS1:
Lol, u go blame guys when she dey use style talk say she be dustbin and everyone can come dump in her wat do u expect?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Bola146(f): 5:01am On Nov 05, 2019
cry cry exposed boobs everywhere, haba! look at her breasts like watermelon undecided

11 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Passionate888: 5:12am On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro this is what these oloshos are good/known for... this above one is even calling herself "Lagos traffic", how befitting!!!
the reality is that, there are many wh0res out there whose only value to men is when laying down on their backs and spreading their legs. we all have to simply pray that its not our daughters, family members or woman.
No be their only value be that o, they can still do doggy, cow girl, reverse cow girl, amazon, etc... Their only value is that wound that never dries and never heals up.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by partnerbizn5(m): 5:18am On Nov 05, 2019
Often portraying as sex objects.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18am On Nov 05, 2019
Passionate888:
No be their only value be that o, they can still do doggy, cow girl, reverse cow girl, amazon, etc... Their only value is that wound that never dries and never heals up.

25 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by FatherBona: 5:27am On Nov 05, 2019
Passionate888:
Amazon kwa shocked shocked

91 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Passionate888: 5:28am On Nov 05, 2019
FatherBona:
Amazon kwa shocked shocked
Yes o, but Naija girls too lazy to even try am..

28 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by cenaman(m): 6:11am On Nov 05, 2019
My love for boobs..... grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by jom28gy(m): 6:26am On Nov 05, 2019
but you no fine

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by respect80(m): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2019
Who else noticed that the second commenter in the reactions towards her post who attempted to correct her was also wrong?

He said, "first: it's I'm" which is wrong.

The correct word there should have been "firstly."

BTW, let that hoelosho continue. Ashawo die puna rest.

17 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by SolarRen(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2019
She's fine share but the display was totally unecessary

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Realhommie(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2019
Subtle advert, I'm open for biz kinda stuff. If you know you know.

10 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by gaetano: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2019
Lagos traffic
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Slawormir: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2019
As a real niggarrr

I can say she is thick

11 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2019
You are a beautiful girl but this caption ruined the WHOLE effect!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by thisnaijaguy: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by chukwuibuipob: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2019
sad with dat her phat watermelon wey don go South and North. Daughter of Jezebel

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by 9jayes: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2019
May God forgive me but I'm not supposed to be an African

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Hoodbilonia: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2019
Abegi. I have met her type severally, from ventura things to jericho mall things,all up the way to market square by sapele rd. Just have a fully equipped ac car. U go bang them tire.

22 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Kendumazy(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2019
Audio boobs! Just remove the gown, you will see the boobs come down and flat like the wall of Jericho. Only an onijekuje boyfriend will make those boobs be the reason for coming home late.

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by ednut1(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2019
We may reach the point in future where once u see na female pikin u order an abortion. Spits

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mokason28: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2019
They will 1st portray dem selves as sex objects... after being used and dumped... you will see her at every Shiloh ground shouting I receive ... EWU HAUSA

15 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by MrVagina: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author= post=83753136][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by ijewejones: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2019
grin

Who noticed the girl peeping from behind

Is she coming late or waiting to snap hers as to tell us the reason why our boyfriends are late grin

Girls no go kill boys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.