Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? (51474 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / Portugal Job Seekers Visa / Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 05, 2019
There is no problem with skilled work as high end companies need only the expertise and not nationality. When it comes
to these unskilled works, see for yourself, I only captured a few as I languished in acrimony.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 05, 2019
wetin dem do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11am On Nov 05, 2019
the "fantastic" Nigerian reputation precedes them... what do you expect?

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Larryfest(m): 5:14am On Nov 05, 2019
Dubai is presently tough for Nigerian hustlers as you can see for yourself, a lot are just roaming the streets of UAE without Jobs and 50% have even overstayed there visa mind you the first day of visa overstay is 35k plus 10k for every additional days and you must pay every dime before they let you exit their country..

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by greenguy: 5:21am On Nov 05, 2019
What a pity. I think we're almost getting there, the point where things become so bad everywhere and we begin to hold our leaders accountable; only then can we start making progress.

Nigeria, a country where hope dwindles for the ordinary man everyday regardless of how hard you struggle to better your own life, you're only met with frustration.

Just keep pushing bros, you'll get a job. I wish you all the best.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by seunlayi(m): 5:27am On Nov 05, 2019
Is this where we are today? No wonder the president can even go to UK for a private holiday has if the whole of sambissa is not enough to rest

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 05, 2019
It is getting really bad even for common laborers.

17 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by ATTemi: 5:33am On Nov 05, 2019
And someone said we are faring better in a previous thread.

Some go just wake up without sense begin talk rubbish.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by cenaman(m): 6:00am On Nov 05, 2019
If you no get money hide ur face.

16 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by hefelove(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2019
Exactly this is what my friend that just went to dubai a month ago told me o. He said they hate Nigerians ehn. He even said they prefared Ghanaians to Nigerians o. He is just hoping to meet someone to help him in the mosque he always pray

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Fortissimo502: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2019
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by drmikeadams(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2019
grin grin so goin to dubai now foe work na waste of resurces

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Gerrard59(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2019
Let's not forget that foreigners are jealous "of our hustling spirit" and "we being richer than anyone". I've said it repeatedly, wherever you are and the image of Nigerians is horrible and likened to fraudsters (the average Nigerian comes across as a criminal to me these days), never claim being a Nigerian! Unfortunately, this would not be so because a prospective employee's passport will be required prior to employment.

But hey, they are "jealous of our hustling spirit". According to Twitter so-called intellectuals, why are they not treating Swiss or Americans like that? Keep comparing yourself to people who have a huge leverage in the international community.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Zombiekiller010: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ko kan mi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by ednut1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
We don cast everywhere lol. Later we will scream xenophobia

8 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by NONNYG: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:
Dubai is presently tough for Nigerian hustlers as you can see for yourself, a lot are just roaming the streets of UAE without Jobs and 50% have even overstayed there visa mind you the first day of visa overstay is 35k plus 10k for every additional days and you must pay every dime before they let you exit their country..
don't mislead people, do your research very well cos that's not the actual fees for overstay

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Larryfest(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
NONNYG:
don't mislead people, do your research very well cos that's not the actual fees for overstay
Do research on what i paid for before exiting 2weeks ago Have you even been there before and overstayed? You pay for your overstay with cash at the counter and then you exit period!.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by NONNYG: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:

Do research on what i paid for before exiting 2weeks ago Have you even been there before and overstayed? You pay for your overstay with cash at the counter and then you exit period!.
first day is 200aed not 350aed, service fee 100aed, so total 350aed + daily 100aed......i guess u gave the immigration officer 50aed tipsgrin

meanwhile the longer you overstay the cheaper it becomes but it keeps accumulating, lol

7 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Shebi most of you support fraud. How do you want them to give Nigerians jobs when the activities of yahoo boys is hurting them seriously angry

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by SODbaba2(m): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
First of all, is Dubai a country?

14 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by franchasng: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
The truth is, until you fix your home, no outsider will respect you.

Who respects a child coming from a destroyed, broken, poverty ridden home

So long as Nigerians refuses to confront their failed corrupt, thieving leaders one on one by occupying the streets for months demanding failed leaders like Buhari and the likes resign now, and ensure only sensible young, vibrant, visionary people are elected into power, a time will come when the rest of the world will be deporting any black person having a root trace to Nigeria, whether he or she is a citizen of that country or not, that time will come!!

Blacks are just so annoying as a race, fix your country no, you keep migrating to all nooks and cranies of the world destroying their nations they worked hard to build.

Honestly white people need to review their immigration and national laws and ensure every black person in their nations are sent back to West Africa whether they are citizen or not, what nonsense of a race called black people angry

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
hefelove:
Exactly this is what my friend that just went to dubai a month ago told me o. He said they hate Nigerians ehn. He even said they prefared Ghanaians to Nigerians o. He is just hoping to meet someone to help him in the mosque he always pray

don't believe that

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by AngelicBeing: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:
Ask Buhari
shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
hefelove:

he is telling u lies

6 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Pavore9: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Bad reputation limits opportunities.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by queenDD(f): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
This is so sad cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by sonature1: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
It's hard defending Nigerians overseas.

Many of us don't know, but this country is technically finished.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by SarkinYarki: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Well we warned Nigerians they need to change their desperate and thieving approach to life and the refused to heed and now this is the outcome , the only asset a man has is trust , once people trust u the sky is your limit

31 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by kilisi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
cry cry cry

It is not only in Dubai. Many online jobs requiring little or no skill that would have been great advantage to unemployed graduates are not available to Nigerians. Some don't know the multiplier effect of scamming white people. It's just sad.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by olatade(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Naija is doomed. Even chad is highly regarded than us the so called giant of africa

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight / The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians / Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.