Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) (41740 Views)

A Military Man Cover His Face As He Show Off His Legwork Dance In Khaki. VIDEO / Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies / Kizz Daniel, Reekado Banks, Zlatan, Victor AD Shutdown Abuja With Mega Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by Ipodisacriminal: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2019
timibare:
if this guy was ur family member....would u still wish him bad?

He can’t even answer you

He is the one that called CCEF for Marley
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by chinchonglee(m): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2019
erico2k2:

No, I just wanted to let you know that even if you had a free ticket to attend the show you still can afford to fly there.
By the way, paying for a show is a way of supporting an Artist. You should learn to appreciate your own. I made reference to the O2 as a pointer to how Black British and Americans Embrace artist like him which turns out to be one of the positives that managed to come out of that shyte hole, here you are exhibiting the Nigerian factor!
So what nw led to my #1m talk...

I can't appreciate what i dnt like.
I got the the opportunity to see wizkid for free at Crystal Sapphire lounge.. baba was taking time to come, Wen sleep be like say e wan start, i zoomed off.

Where am driving to is dat most of dis naija celebs takes pple for sh*t.
u av a show dat was scheduled for 10:00pm, by 12:00am u re nowhere to be found. Dey come nd behave as if dey did ntn wrong. D one Solid star did to us one time we hosted him was really embarrassing to me..
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

So what nw led to my #1m talk...

I can't appreciate what i dnt like.
I got the the opportunity to see wizkid for free at Crystal Sapphire lounge.. baba was taking time to come, Wen sleep be like say e wan start, i zoomed off.

Where am driving to is dat most of dis naija celebs takes pple for sh*t.
u av a show dat was scheduled for 10:00pm, by 12:00am u re nowhere to be found. Dey come nd behave as if dey did ntn wrong. D one Solid star did to us one time we hosted him was really embarrassing to me..
I have been to a Rick Ross show E never turned up
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by chinchonglee(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2019
erico2k2:

I have been to a Rick Ross show E never turned up
Better nt to come dan keep pple waiting for over 2hrs nd come dere to talk sh*t.
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by Realfrankie(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2019
Leg work the burst brain
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by vibewithme(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2019
Slawormir:

As a real niggarrr
I think he is trying to tell you to listen to good songs

Not these so many untalented Moda fuckkkers in Nigeria music industry especially that frogged voice called davido who uses to much voice enhancer

He is trying to say
You should listen to good songs like:

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

you sabi. but what is aviicii finding there??
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by Leo588(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
An artist that his dance is popularly known than his songs. No single meaningful songs that teaches morals. Only leg work everywhere
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by Robert129(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
Offpoint:
What are you calling me for sir?
lol. I quoted someone jare
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by benpuzzy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
EFCC has suddenly made this guy popular.
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by naijacentric(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Slawormir:

As a real niggarrr

Not these so many untalented Moda fuckkkers in Nigeria music industry especially that frogged voice called davido who uses to much voice enhancer

He is trying to say

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

inferiority complex we also have good artistes here too
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by wonlasewonimi: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
Leo588:
An artist that his dance is popularly known than his songs. No single meaningful songs that teaches morals. Only leg work everywhere

Have you heard Japa? that song would help you to escape SARS
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by Legendguru: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Slawormir:

As a real niggarrr

He is trying to say

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

if you believe the people on this list are singing with thier natural voice then u can believe anything lol... you shouldn't condemn people's choice of music cos one man's food is another man's poison.... because you don't like the singer or song doesn't mean the song is wack
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Leo588:
2019, what songs teaches Morals? have you heard American and british artist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Steps Out In A Cool Dress With His Customized Cap / Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs / Peter Okoye Kits Up As A World War 2 Soldier For Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.