Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister (28368 Views)

Obi Cubana, Bishops Meet Oil Billionaire Arthur Eze N' Ukpo / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wonder How Buhari Became A General Considering Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by Evercurious(f): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2019
lexy2014:

Then y are d refineries not yet working? Y is buhari still importing fuel after promising to fix d refineries? Y is buhari always on "private visit" to London to d point where his staff have to fly to London to give him documents to sign? As minister of petroleum, d refineries made a loss of N114b. And u say buhari is an honourable man? How?

No mind those DAFTS.. POVERTY IS ENSHRINED IN THEIR DNA.

BUHARI IS CORRUPTION PERSONIFIED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by anonimi: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2019
SaintLucia:
But this is your aunt that went to South Africa when your brothers and sisters were being killed. Your father would been happy and say amen if he has 1% of what Buhari had achieved in life. Eranko ni e if not you think it easy to attained the rank of a Major General in any military institution in the world.

Tipatipa ko ni won fi nso ede Geesi.
Are you one of the agberos who see MC Oluomo and Thiefnuibu as gods?
Military institution in the world that has failed to crush Boko Haram terrorists despite barawo bubu's pre-2015 bragging. Are you for real

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342041_buharysat_jpeg4c56769f2409c0e33a579abe2f1eadb1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342042_certi_jpegac94a70948a2ebb0735d8278d314006b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342043_certt_jpeg6c29596e366674d21d087915c6b95191

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by anonimi: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2019
ITbomb:
Is that even an achievement that there have been no investment since Buhari took over cos, no investment = no millionaires

A complete audit by another administration will tell us the truth

Investment and Buhari are like words and opposites.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by slowice(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
This one has finally found his ass licking degree..good to know
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by SaintLucia: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
anonimi:

Tipatipa ko ni won fi nso ede Geesi.
Are you one of the agberos who see MC Oluomo and Thiefnuibu as gods?
Military institution in the world that has failed to crush Boko Haram terrorists despite barawo bubu's pre-2015 bragging. Are you for real

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342041_buharysat_jpeg4c56769f2409c0e33a579abe2f1eadb1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342042_certi_jpegac94a70948a2ebb0735d8278d314006b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342043_certt_jpeg6c29596e366674d21d087915c6b95191
Eeyah the pain of a wailer, keep posting rubbish while Buhari keep going higher. Even IBB that thought he had destroyed Buhari is now wearing big sniker on a wheel while Buhari is now the president. U started wailing by posting comments that did not originated from Buhari. U moved on to post your aunt that went to South Africa where your people were being killed. U are now posting picture of Tinubu who has continue to build leaders. Your attitude just show how confused and frustrated you are. Pray to be like us so as to emancipate yourself from the shackles of poverty, frustration, depression and hatred. Try to be happy so as to live longer. I am waiting for your next pictures Mr photographers.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by Champagnegold: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
asslicking Ribadu fear buhari. buhari is the only thing here...
tell us where is d oil money for the past 5years, be proud to tell us coz rubbers no fit near una nah

Ole 1
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by Revolva(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
The two of Dem took the post and made oil business men poor

I know one of Dem he he broke now can hardly feed

Buhari wicked o
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
ATTemi:
If you understand the oil business, you’ll know Buhari is a big fraudster.

Why has the FG refused to look into PH refinery?...the only oil billionaire here is Buhari.

Buhari and the associates of his cabal know there are billionaires.
It is only Ibe Kachikwu that can reveal what he has seen.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by meccuno: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Alabi69:
Shuu, even ribadu dey do asslicking
asslicking knows no tribe or religion. He must survive.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mr Ribadu you being the first chairman of efcc doesn't stop you from being arrested for hate speech.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by ATTemi: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
I dey tell u....dt man don see wahala.
babaolofin:

Buhari and the associates of his cabal know there are billionaires.
It is only Ibe Kachikwu that can reveal what he has seen.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by maasoap(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
ATTemi:
If you understand the oil business, [s] you’ll know Buhari is a big fraudster.
[/s]
Why has the FG refused to look into PH refinery?... [s] the only oil billionaire here is Buhari. [/s]

The billions of naira he didn't need when he was young and had his eyes set ahead. He was head of state petroleum minister and PTF chairman. Your head is not correct, you can't sell propaganda here. We're more analytical than you
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Bullcrap for asslickers!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by Evercurious(f): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
maasoap:

The billions of naira he didn't need when he was young and had his eyes set ahead. He was head of state petroleum minister and PTF chairman. Your head is not correct, you can sell propaganda here. We're more analytical than you

Lolzzz.. PLS LISTEN TO YOURSELF AGAIN. BUT THIS TIME SLOWLY...WHY ARE YOU THIS DAFT?

Where did you keep your logic and reasoning?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by Patnweze(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
So, people like odetola, adenuga even dangote are not Nigerians
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by hardeytarhyour(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
If Seriously we can Fight and Eradicate Corruption in our Society there will surely be Development and Growt.
#Fightcorruption
#ShunCorruption
#Corruption_Is_A_Disease_To_ Development
#Stop_Aiding_Corruption_in_any_Means
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by WHITELIGHTER: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
But he, Buahari became a billionaire as a result, including his kinsmen....::nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by ATTemi: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
I don’t do beer parlour gist.
maasoap:

The billions of naira he didn't need when he was young and had his eyes set ahead. He was head of state petroleum minister and PTF chairman. Your head is not correct, you can sell propaganda here. We're more analytical than you

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by inyenejo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
It took Nigeria more than 30 years to recover Abacha loots, it will take Nigeria more than 300 years to recover buharigg loots.
This is by far the most corrupt regime ever.

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.
Thank U!

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by Legendguru: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by bejeria101(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Thought you were much smarter than this. Omo you dull
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by maasoap(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
ATTemi:
I don’t do beer parlour gist.

No, it is not called gist, it is called propaganda
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by maasoap(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Evercurious:

Lolzzz.. PLS LISTEN TO YOURSELF AGAIN. BUT THIS TIME SLOWLY...WHY ARE YOU THIS DAFT?

Where did you keep your logic and reasoning?

If you were blinded by hate and propaganda, I can't help you. Shildren of hate
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by csbrown(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Praising Buhari at every opportunity makes him seem more incompetent

God bless you
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by csbrown(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
GistMore2:
First chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Nuhu Ribadu has revealed that there's been no oil billionaire since President Buhari became minister of petroleum.

Ribadu who disclosed this in his presentation on anti-corruption and good governance at a two-day retreat for commissioner-designates, special assistants, and permanent secretaries in Gombe state on Monday November 4, added that President Buhari's administration has nipped corruption in the oil sector.

The former anti-graft agency boss also urged government officials to make a vow of never stealing public funds as a leader with soiled hands has no moral right to question his subordinates.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/with-buhari-as-petroleum-minister-there-are-no-more-oil-billionaires-nuhu-ribadu/amp/

And he is happy?
Satan should punish Nuhu Ribadu for me
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by Kingspin(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Somebody somewhere is eating the money otherwise show us how the billions have transformed Nigeria since Buhari came into office?

Where is the money saved? Our oil revenue in the balance sheet has not changed so
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by 9jaRealist: 6:27am On Nov 06, 2019
Buhari’s goal is to make every Nigerian poor... grin
>
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by cheinu: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
shomutuski:
Bastard liar!!! This idiot senior brother is the GM admin for my department!!! PEFMB.

That man super corrupt “hamidu Ribadu’’

are u not the bastard coward, u were asslicking for the same man ure insulting now, hoping they'll retain you after NYSC, how market grin grin grin, i hope mr ikenna, adeleke and co, see this ur comment grin grin grin silly coward and backstabber.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by shomutuski(m): 12:30am On Jan 14, 2020
cheinu:

are u not the bastard coward, u were asslicking for the same man ure insulting now, hoping they'll retain you after NYSC, how market grin grin grin, i hope mr ikenna, adeleke and co, see this ur comment grin grin grin silly coward and backstabber.

Nah God go punish your mama Achienu Princess. I got massive paycheck for not snitching!!! I stick to the code of the street unlike your bastard uncle of a thousand fathers that want to use your mother pussy as bait. Then hang me out to dry.

I saw the plot!!! You fucking gay i knew your ancestors where thirsty to work in pefmb. Oloshi useless igbo snitxh. You'll die young if you ever mention me again here. I'll use your name well. Bastard lesbian. The same Mr ikenna and Afolabi got me a job in lagos where i work now. Still under the oil and gas sector. That's the reward of being a loyal ass nigga. Unlike your desperate family. Ipray y'all die together in an accident or something...

The truth must be said on my own terms not your fucking igbo accent uncle telling me he'll get me a lawyer. Tuee!!! Thunder will kill your whole family.. Try me and see. I'm show you. I have your name and picture. Let's see if you truly serve a living God....

Try me. Please I'm begging your bastard motherr.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by cheinu: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
shomutuski:

Nah God go punish your mama Achienu Princess. I got massive paycheck for not snitching!!! I stick to the code of the street unlike your bastard uncle of a thousand fathers that want to use your mother pussy as bait. Then hang me out to dry.

I saw the plot!!! You fucking gay i knew your ancestors where thirsty to work in pefmb. Oloshi useless igbo snitxh. You'll die young if you ever mention me again here. I'll use your name well. Bastard lesbian. The same Mr ikenna and Afolabi got me a job in lagos where i work now. Still under the oil and gas sector. That's the reward of being a loyal ass nigga. Unlike your desperate family. Ipray y'all die together in an accident or something...

The truth must be said on my own terms not your fucking igbo accent uncle telling me he'll get me a lawyer. Tuee!!! Thunder will kill your whole family.. Try me and see. I'm show you. I have your name and picture. Let's see if you truly serve a living God....

Try me. Please I'm begging your bastard motherr.

look at dis idiot bringing my mother into what doesnt concern her, i should try u hungry mofo grin grin grin, i know u commit incest in ur family that's y u think everyone is like your tribal bigot family, u got a big pay grin grin grin grin grin grin, for not snitching and an job in an oil company, grin grin grin grin grin, or a job in nairaland cuz i seems you live on nairaland (local farmer like you), na him u wan travel out for greener pasteurs by june 2020, u come change ur lagos/abuja to only abuja fear fear, its only online u can run mouth like this, na your mama and your sister rasheedat be lesbian mustapha sadiq, please ehh, dont kill yourself because they didn't give you want they promised you ehh, and free oga ribadu, oil job my foot grin grin afterall fuel station attendant too na oil job grin grin, well i dont pray u die in an accident like you prayed for me and my family because the hut you, and your family live in is already is enuff punishment from God, i know say your eye don clear thats y ure venting ur fustration online on oga ribadu, abeg travel oo because naija no easy especially with your 2/2 result , PEF or no PEF(no be only PEF be better place i had many options like many) m doing good inshot better than i tot i would, and am definitely not living in a hut with my family, i am doing really great,
and God knows i didnt institute the case against them, everything just happened as a coincidence but in your normal way of asslicking u assumed, it wasn't a coincidence and did what u did, that my igbotic uncle ure insulting is doing, and living better 10 thousand times better, than your begger and taxi driver father, and PS m not IGBO but i know in your usual way of assumption u conclude things without reasoning, i only replied ur comment earlier on, because what you portray of yourself online is a BIG LIE, well time will tell ( remember no be only you sabi use computer)
i got your pictures too plenty of them like plenty and your detail enuff oloriburuku omole jati jati,
its your type that run their mouth up and down about corruption i Nigeria,but once you get the oppurtunity to change things ull sell out, for your selfish interest, and wen reality start hitting on you, about how fvcked up the country is, the easiest wayout is to travel abroad and hustle (cowardice). dont even waste your time because i serve a living God, if not i wouldnt even be alive today, because last year u guys tried but i truly serve a living God.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister by cheinu: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
so u don't have the balls to message me with your real account mustapha sadiq grin grin grin grin , you had to register a new fake account with the name Alfaraag registered (14 Jan 2020) to send me a dm, u probably think I'm dumb, don't waste your time, any message u want to message me write in this comment section, or u can go to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP / 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) / Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.