Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Kiki Mordi Dragged For Saying 'men Are Trash' - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kiki Mordi Dragged For Saying 'men Are Trash' (532 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Believe That Northern Men Are Uncircumcised? / I was banned for saying my mind / Battered Wife Dragged Former Super Engle's Player, Godwin Okpara ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiki Mordi Dragged For Saying 'men Are Trash' by ipreach: 7:17am On Nov 05, 2019
Kiki Mordi, a Nigerian journalist was on Monday night dragged on micro-blogging platform, Twitter after she reply to Sydney Talker's controversial trending skit.

In the reply to the skit, Kiki replied in what seems to be an insult to men folks on the platform when she said:

"At least you guys admit that men, even in professional settings, are trash as Bleep."

The above comment did not go down well as many Twitter users who see it as insult to men decided to drag her.

See some of the tweets below:

"@Stee_vane: kiki mordi drooped the “men are trash” generalization and one guy responded with the so is your father one then she said “he’s dead” but my guy rose above emotional blackmail and said “may his soul rest in peace” then continued with the retaliation."

"@kvngblack1759: So Kiki Mordi woke up, scrolled through her Twitter page, watched Sydney Talker's skit and talk about men being "trash" We respected you during the BBC eye #sexforgrade thingy. Now this shit right here makes me think you're a clout chaser. You want to stay relevant."
https://twitter.com/search?q=Kiki&src=trend_click

[b]More https://www.believespot.com/2019/11/kiki-mordi-dragged-for-saying-men-are.htm[/b]l

Re: Kiki Mordi Dragged For Saying 'men Are Trash' by donbachi(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2019
And women are the trash bin.
Re: Kiki Mordi Dragged For Saying 'men Are Trash' by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2019
donbachi:
And women are the trash bin.
Finishing.

Kiki enu obow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Removes Prominent Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa Of Eruwa / Kidnappers In Delta State Ask Wife To Prepare Rice And Serve Them Before Whiskin / Top 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria (2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.