Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Why The Society Does Not Value And Respect Women Achievement - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Society Does Not Value And Respect Women Achievement (1240 Views)

MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) / Respect Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why The Society Does Not Value And Respect Women Achievement by generationz(f): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
proxillin:
Feminists and neutrals have always been complaining about bias and prejudice towards successful women. They argue that successful women are not well respected as their male counterparts.

Women are not appreciated based on their achievements (Wealth, Career or academic wise). This assertion is not on a general scale. We still have some feared/respected/appreciated women out there.

Personally, when I see a young lady in mini-skirt, suits jacket, high-heels shoe riding an exotic car to her office, I hardly respect them. This mentality of how did she get it sets in. There is this mentality of she must have cut corners using her body. She must have slept with one baba alaye/oga boss in her office etc.
However on the contrary, ladies like that might have got what they have through genuine hustling and ladder-climbing. Is it my fault to think low of her? Not totally my fault.

Life Experience
1. You hardly see any female student who has not slept with a lecturer or school staff to get one favour or the other while in school. While their male counterparts are struggling and burning candles, they are having it easy.

2. These same girls above (1) graduated and get into offices. E.g. There are 2 married ladies in my office in race for promotion. One got promoted twice in the past 2 years. We later discovered she is dating the MD. Her friend/colleague has started dating ED Marketing. They keep patronizing various hotels in Victoria Island. It got to a point when the ED wife came to confront them and created a scene at our office. These ladies makes me fear marriage.

3. A lady was seeking for redeployment to another location. She needed my friend to recommend her (My friend is her boss). She told my friend to name his price. My friend just told her to come to a hotel. She did and they had sex. Viola!
These are some of the reasons why the society rate women based on family they race and not wealth achievement. To them, a woman can easily get rich so far she can open her leg to all. But raising lovely kids and beautiful family is the best achievement a woman can achieve.

Who is really at fault?

Do you know the meaning of the adage "if wall no break, lizard no fit enter?"

DEMAND DETERMINES SUPPLY

If these girls don't have Hot lecturers and bosses to sell themselves to, their p***y will have no value and they will have to work hard.

You should be more ashamed and sad at the same time that your fellow men have reduced things like job promotion and grades that people sweat for to gifts for their sexual satisfaction.

Do you know who suffers it more at the end of the day?

Men.

Guys in school who still have to study hard.

Guys in the office who still have to work hard or lick their bosses boots.

Guys on the street who are job hinting with better qualifications than these ladies.

Husbands who will get a wife who got a job, promotion, money through her something.

Other ladies ("good girls"wink are suffering too but if 50% are enjoying the benefit of their forbidden fruits then it is the male folks who suffer more.

Na una dey do u a sef.

Yes, you men.

You think you are wise.
You think you are smart.
You think you are dons.

But get angry when you see that the girl you were controlling with 20k in two years becomes a house owner through the help of her sugar daddy. Your pain is not that she used her thing. After all that is what you were after with your 20k and feeling like a don. Your pain now is you she is the "smart" person. She played dumb to get the money and moved when she saw another "opportunity." A bigger fish.

Remember how Nollywood actresses 15 years ago used to sleep with directors for movie roles?

Now they can afford to not only buy houses but do their own movies.

How many male Nollywood actor can boast of his own movie?

It is still you men that are doing yourselves.

Control your lust and see the power you get.

And op don't come here with your hypocrisy.

You will end up like those MDs soon.

Let money just touch your hands.

They were bitter like you yesterday when rich men stole their girlfriends. Now, they feel with the power they have they have access to people wives.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? / Bbnaija: I Can Not Relate With Prince Wathoni Reveals / Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.