Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 (47553 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Olympiacos: UCL (4 - 2) On 26th November 2019 / Sheffield United Vs Manchester United (3 - 3) On 24th November 2019 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by Mikekan30: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2019
ALL you Cheslea Paraka fans should be Ashamed of Yourselves..
MUMU Club
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by omaigala12(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2019
Kbs468:

What do you mean by haters?

With

2 penalties

2 Red cards for close to 20 minutes to play

And an offside Goal by your captain Azpi

And you are still referencing haters?

What a shame undecided
So pathetic
So what do you have to say about the first leg
Chelsea won in Amsterdam
Tbey were not complete too?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by omaigala12(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2019
Geofavor:
2 reds and 2 penalties. kuku declare Chelsea the winner already.

And just look at their shameless fans boasting. If it were barca that got this ridiculous advantage, we all know what they'd be shouting by now
The same barca chelsea drew in Spain Spain with a man down .. Not just a man but TERRY from the 27th min

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by omaigala12(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2019
C
Should:

Shameful, after 2 red cards against little boys that's supposed to be playing under 12,
whose individual spermatozoa' hasn't even gotten to the stage of fertilizing an egg, drew match with you guys in your own home...
And you have the nerve to quote me...

Nigg, the joke's on you
Shameful indeed..
C dis one
With all this English u go still watch your team for startimes on Thursday
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2019
Olusola101990:
Well I think there are positives to be taking from the match.... Chelsea had a fight in them en they did it...."the ajax team we see tonight will confidently with 10 players against 11 of some side in EPL en they will still win"....they are that good...like I said earlier u will find it hard beaten them cos the way dey string passes en create spaces they are almost unstoppable.....lampard in the other hand should ave brought in batsuayi much earlier en pull out Abraham....cos of the upfront presence factor....all in all it was a nice game....but I must confess Chelsea wouldn't ave stood a chance with same 11 players on the pitch.... Ajax is a one fucking good team that will thrash even the so called Juv ...Madrid en likes....they did it last season en I still see dem doing it this season....
what are you saying sef? The match was already 4-3 when they gave them the red cards... Cuz a penalty was awarded then.
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by omaigala12(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2019
Olusola101990:
Well I think there are positives to be taking from the match.... Chelsea had a fight in them en they did it...."the ajax team we see tonight will confidently with 10 players against 11 of some side in EPL en they will still win"....they are that good...like I said earlier u will find it hard beaten them cos the way dey string passes en create spaces they are almost unstoppable.....lampard in the other hand should ave brought in batsuayi much earlier en pull out Abraham....cos of the upfront presence factor....all in all it was a nice game....but I must confess Chelsea wouldn't ave stood a chance with same 11 players on the pitch.... Ajax is a one fucking good team that will thrash even the so called Juv ...Madrid en likes....they did it last season en I still see dem doing it this season....
wait but Chelsea defeated them right in front of their fans with both teams complete
Stop putting it as if chelsea is not capable of beating them .. Just gv the two teams their credit and enjoy beautiful football from the young boys
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2019
openmine:
Big ups to chelsea for fighting back and almost winning the game!
However,if not for the two red cards to ajax players,which had a significant impact on the game and actually gave chelsea the advantage,the blues would have been massacred by Ajax!
Hopefully,Lampard will look at correcting the obvious defensive flaws because a better and matured team would have dealt with chelsea!
From an LFC fan smiley smiley
Rubbish talk... The match was already going to 4-3. So who says Chelsea won't still equalise ?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by Vick4rill(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Next time! Always listen to pundits after half and full time. Since your eyes were not clear enough
l don't need pundit to tell me what l saw with my own eyes. Ajax clearly outplayed Chelsea, the ball possession and interceptions said a lot.#peace
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by Kbs468(m): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2019
tongue grin
ReeLoaDead:

I am glad you have put your Gunners in the same category as those clubs despite the Gunners having a much bigger payroll. I don’t mean to add to your Gunner frustrations but just look at what Liverpool has achieved. This really highlights the failures of Arsenal and the frustrations of their fans. That’s why you catch many Gunners on Chelsea threads grin

Bro, It's not about putting ARSENAL in the category of those clubs but to strictly emphasize club Loyalty as a fan irrespective of what a club is passing through.

Remember the Liverpool you mentioned hasn't won the EPL since 1990 despite their champions league exploits with this season as the only realistic time for the feat of capturing the EPL title.

What about the team- MANCHESTER UNITED that has won the EPL TITLE the most? see what they are facing.

What about BARCELONA that is being rated the best among the best due to the presence of MESSI and is still yet to repeat the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE heroics for 5 years now?

It's even interesting to note that teams like ASTON VILLA & NOTHING HAM FORREST are also champions league winners too. But where are they today?

Does that means that they no longer have fans? of course not.

Come rain, come shine, #COYG it is for me since 1996 with the connection as

#ARSENE-MANAGER

#ARSENAL-CLUB SIDE

cc
Dominique
lyndaway

grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by Kbs468(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2019
omaigala12:

So pathetic
So what do you have to say about the first leg
Chelsea won in Amsterdam
Tbey were not complete too?

Oh! So you don't know about the goal that was said never to have been disallowed at Amsterdam?
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by SouthSouth1914: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2019
Vick4rill:
l don't need pundit to tell me what l saw with my own eyes. Ajax clearly outplayed Chelsea, the ball possession and interceptions said a lot.#peace

You are a joke to humanity and the football world in general. Clearly you didn’t watch the match.. That’s the possession from both teams at full time.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by Kbs468(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2019
F2st5s:

You didn't mention 2 own goals by Chelsea.

2 Own goals? Did CHELSEA players involved in the goals put the ball in their own net or the goals were as a result of their inability to contain or control the attack on Goal from AJAX?
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by Vick4rill(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

You are a joke to humanity and the football world in general.
hope you are not stupid?? must l buy into your sentimental analogy in other to make sense to you? dare insult me again and receive a hundred folds of them. slowpoke.
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by SouthSouth1914: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2019
Vick4rill:
hope you are not stupid?? must l buy into your sentimental analogy in other to make sense to you? dare insult me again and receive a hundred folds of them. slowpoke.

I still stand on my ground! You are a joke!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by openmine(m): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
Rubbish talk... The match was already going to 4-3. So who says Chelsea won't still equalise ?
Another sentimental and vacuous fan!

Chelsea conceded 4 goals at Stamford bridge and were about to be annihilated because of their obviously porous defence!

If not for the two red cards,ajax would have scored more goals and that would have made loud mouthed and obtuse fanatics like you to go into hiding!

Instead of pleading that your coach should improve on the haphazard defence,you are spewing your obvious benightedness on a public forum....smh
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by Holamilekan97(m): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2019
openmine:

Chelsea conceded 4 goals at Stamford bridge and were about to be annihilated because of their obviously porous defence!

If not for the two red cards,ajax would have scored more goals and that would have made loud mouthed and obtuse fanatics like you to go into hiding!

Instead of pleading that your coach should improve on the haphazard defence,you are spewing your obvious benightedness on a public forum....smh

With this your yeye English you no suppose dey nairaland at all. You suppose dey work for England or Spain as a pundit. Idiot!!! Middle finger for you bruh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by openmine(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Holamilekan97:

With this your yeye English you no suppose dey nairaland at all. You suppose dey work for England or Spain as a pundit. Well i know that I am a big Idiot!!! So F.uck you me!!!

grin grin
Just imagine!
Its obvious most folks here have complexity issues!
If you are so perplexed about my supposed 'English',why don't you generate yours?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
openmine:

Trash talk... The scores was 4-2 and that penalty would have made it 4-3....Aside that, Chelsea beat this same Ajax team last two weeks on their stadium, so stop making it look like they can't compete with them... If I check now you will be one man utd fan. Always bitter, but it's not Chelsea's fault that your team is not doing well.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by falzy: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kbs468:

2 Own goals? Did CHELSEA players involved in the goals put the ball in their own net or the goals were as a result of their inability to contain or control the attack on Goal from AJAX?
Then what are u saying? Is it not the same pressure from Chelsea player that they could not curtail or withstand that made them to receive two reds and penalties?
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by Kbs468(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
falzy:

Then what are u saying? Is it not the same pressure from Chelsea player that they could not curtail or withstand that made them to receive two reds and penalties?

Oh! Come on, Do you know that their were some tackles that were deserving of yellow cards from both teams much more than those ones he gave yellow cards for that he never issued any card?

That is why referees are advised to apply wisdom in their activities as even one of the penalties wouldn't be awarded by another ref simply because the AJAX player got to the Ball first and cleared it out of the box before hitting the attacking MASON MOUNT.
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by falzy: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kbs468:

Oh! Come on, Do you know that their were some tackles that were deserving of yellow cards from both teams much more than those ones he gave yellow cards for that he never issued any card?

That is why referees are advised to apply wisdom in their activities as even one of the penalties wouldn't be awarded by another ref simply because the AJAX player got to the Ball first and cleared it out of the box before hitting the attacking MASON MOUNT.

Oh no! This analysis is bias, it could have been on Chelsea side if they had played rough or bad...
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by falzy: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kbs468:

All in all, the match was a non controversial match as I'm yet to hear any pundit to say otherwise. The reds and the penalties were deserving as well as the own goals. Even VAR confirmed that as it disallowed those foul goals but could not disallow the reds and penalties
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by Kbs468(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
falzy:

All in all, the match was a non controversial match as I'm yet to hear any pundit to say otherwise. The reds and the penalties were deserving as well as the own goals. Even VAR confirmed that as it disallowed those foul goals but could not disallow the reds and penalties

Football analysis and commentaries on forum like this are usually all about disagreement to agree on issues.

All I am saying is that if not for the 2 men shortage, CHELSEA could have lost the match at the end of the day
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by openmine(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
Trash talk... The scores was 4-2 and that penalty would have made it 4-3....Aside that, Chelsea beat this same Ajax team last two weeks on their stadium, so stop making it look like they can't compete with them... [s]If I check now you will be one man utd fan. Always bitter, but it's not Chelsea's fault that your team is not doing well.[/s]
Another unbelievable bullcrap from a relieved Chelsea fan!

Even at 3-4,Ajax would have scored more goals if there players were still 11!
But I guess you won't admit it because of your pettiness!

Try this pattern of play with a well organised team and you will get walloped! grin grin

And for your info,am a Liverpool fan....yeah that team that brought down the London bridge on that fateful sunday grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by Geofavor(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
omaigala12:

The same barca chelsea drew in Spain Spain with a man down .. Not just a man but TERRY from the 27th min
Shut up. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about you lots screaming uefalona whenever barca gets a bit lucky.
Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by Criticaltemp: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Should:
If Chelsea likes, let dem bring Ronaldo, Messi, Pirlo, Ramos, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Ibrahimovic, Batman, Spider Man, Jon Snow, Nas and Obama
In fact, let them play 22 men against this Ajax youngsters, they can never equalize
sorry, we did it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:34am On Nov 07, 2019
Kbs468:
tongue grin

Bro, It's not about putting ARSENAL in the category of those clubs but to strictly emphasize club Loyalty as a fan irrespective of what a club is passing through.

Remember the Liverpool you mentioned hasn't won the EPL since 1990 despite their champions league exploits with this season as the only realistic time for the feat of capturing the EPL title.

What about the team- MANCHESTER UNITED that has won the EPL TITLE the most? see what they are facing.

What about BARCELONA that is being rated the best among the best due to the presence of MESSI and is still yet to repeat the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE heroics for 5 years now?

It's even interesting to note that teams like ASTON VILLA & NOTHING HAM FORREST are also champions league winners too. But where are they today?

Does that means that they no longer have fans? of course not.

Come rain, come shine, #COYG it is for me since 1996 with the connection as

#ARSENE-MANAGER

#ARSENAL-CLUB SIDE

cc
Dominiqu e
lyndawa y

grin

It’s OK bro ... you are loyal ... RESPEK cool
Good luck to Gunners. Go win that Europa.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:37am On Nov 07, 2019
Should:
If Chelsea likes, let dem bring Ronaldo, Messi, Pirlo, Ramos, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Ibrahimovic, Batman, Spider Man, Jon Snow, Nas and Obama
In fact, let them play 22 men against this Ajax youngsters, they can never equalize
I will buy you one Fanta + panadol. So that you can recover from your disappointment ... cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City - FA Community Shield (3 - 0) On 10th August 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup (1 - 3) On 7th January 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.