Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

In Need Of Vegetables Farmer In Ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Need Of Vegetables Farmer In Ibadan (412 Views)

Huge Python Killed By A Farmer In Calabar (Photo) / Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa / Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Vegetables Farmer In Ibadan by Nigerfine3: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hello all. Are you a vegetable farmer in ibadan?
Please contact me , I need training for my ward. Thanks
Keles1003@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Vegetables Farmer In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 09, 2019
Nigerfine3:
Hello all. Are you a vegetable farmer in ibadan?
Please contact me , I need training for my ward. Thanks
Keles1003@yahoo.com
Healthserve, you dont need all these monikers. You can be a better person and make money. You don't need to do fraud. Anyway, I will still get you. It is a promise.

Farmers, run away from healthserve, nigerfine3, james555, and many other monikers this same perso is using on NL.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Vegetables Farmer In Ibadan by Nigerfine3: 2:40am On Nov 09, 2019
HI pistotita. ...trust I'm not going to say bad word because of mis.identity. I'm way out of any other person you might have described that they should stay away from. I have been in nairaland for over 5 years...never sold or ask for comm.
I spoke with these two monikers two days ago and the other yesterday. .
Pistotita:

Healthserve, you dont need all these monikers. You can be a better person and make money. You don't need to do fraud. Anyway, I will still get you. It is a promise.

Farmers, run away from healthserve, nigerfine3, james555, and many other monikers this same perso is using on NL.
I spoke with 1.bolugoldfarm....of CASTOR PLANT.THE MONEY SPINNING
2.everythingagric..WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT SHANGHAI
if you can get to thsee guys ask them if the international call they made 2..3 days ago had iota of demand from them or if I tried selling to them.
I know I have been reading your thread with great interst but in no way have I sounded like a fraud or Healthserve. Please let's correct this view, it hurst.I do not duplicate moniker. ..I have been nigerfine 1, 2, and now 3
Thanks

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Vegetables Farmer In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2019
Nigerfine3:
HI pistotita. ...trust I'm not going to say bad word because of mis.identity. I'm way out of any other person you might have described that they should stay away from. I have been in nairaland for over 5 years...never sold or ask for comm.
I spoke with these two monikers two days ago and the other yesterday. .

I spoke with 1.bolugoldfarm....of CASTOR PLANT.THE MONEY SPINNING
2.everythingagric..WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT SHANGHAI
if you can get to thsee guys ask them if the international call they made 2..3 days ago had iota of demand from them or if I tried selling to them.
I know I have been reading your thread with great interst but in no way have I sounded like a fraud or Healthserve. Please let's correct this view, it hurst.I do not duplicate moniker. ..I have been nigerfine 1, 2, and now 3
Thanks

Nigerfine3 I'm just coming online as I've been busy offline with work for a while. If you've been tagged as me you'll need God's mercy.

I only interacted with the fellow intellectually and when he couldn't stand the wits and lost out on the debate, he has since gone on a rampage calling me thief which is now dispersed everywhere that I'm a thief.

God is an anchor. Rest admssured your innocence won't be overlooked by God/Karma. Some peoples offsprings will forever carry the mark of condemnation and false accusations till it destroys then off the earth, as long as the earth remaineth

Be of good cheer that I confirm you're not me and we've never interacted before. Create a thread explaining your views so your social clique can understood what transpired and if you'll be able to erase the negative tag placed on you.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Vegetables Farmer In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2019
healthserve:

Nigerfine3 I'm just coming online as I've been busy offline with work for a while. If you've been tagged as me you'll need God's mercy.

I only interacted with the fellow intellectually and when he couldn't stand the wits and lost out on the debate, he has since gone on a rampage calling me thief which is now dispersed everywhere that I'm a thief.

God is an anchor. Rest admssured your innocence won't be overlooked by God/Karma. Some peoples offsprings will forever carry the mark of condemnation and false accusations till it destroys then off the earth, as long as the earth remaineth

Be of good cheer that I confirm you're not me and we've never interacted before. Create a thread explaining your views so your social clique can understood what transpired and if you'll be able to erase the negative tag placed on you.

I will get you. Kirikiri is your home.

Please, read the intellectual so called debate this scammer called healthserve had. He was the same OP who deactivated in the thread. I bursted his bubble. Run away from healthserve is you love yourself. Wherever you see him nale comment, run away.

https://www.nairaland.com/5340863/want-invest-600000-agriculture#80951045
Please read.
Re: In Need Of Vegetables Farmer In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2019
Pistotita:

I will get you. Kirikiri is your home.

Please, read the intellectual so called debate this scammer called healthserve had. He was the same OP who deactivated in the thread. I bursted his bubble. Run away from healthserve is you love yourself. Wherever you see him nale comment, run away.

https://www.nairaland.com/5340863/want-invest-600000-agriculture#80951045
Please read.

Oga. Let's meet at Efcc's head quarters at Ikoyi at an arranged time with mY legal team and yours. Come along with your evidences of fraud. Until our meeting, enjoy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Castor Seed Needed In Large Quantity / 4 Questions To Consider Before Buying A Farmland / Xmas Family Pack......full YOUR POT!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.