Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking (58191 Views)

Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu / Drama As SSS 3 Student Proposes To His English Teacher In Lagos / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by madridguy(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Even the Britons makes grammatical blunders.

shogsman:
I have an American friend that makes grammatical blunders while typing,so how is the English of an Hausa man supposed to look like.
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by dontbothermuch: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2019
For him to spell BROTHER, FINISH & HALF correctly.

He is not a complete illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by hekkyboi: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2019
electroilorin:
When a whole CHIP WHIP could make a mistake and some people denoted a water tank
guy please that Chip whip what does it really mean ? im yet to decipher what it means
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by nedekid: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2019
Siddon there. Tomorrow this guy will be posted to EFCC, cbn, nnpc, customs etc to work while we from the south that speak the whole Grammer will continue looking for work.

1 Like

Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by midnighter(f): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2019
hekkyboi:

guy please that Chip whip what does it really mean ? im yet to decipher what it means

"Chief Whip"
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by Bimpe29: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2019
RIP English language. May God give us patience and fortitude to bear its demise.
Lol
grin grin grin
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by madridguy(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2019
So na every abroad dem dey speak English?

Smithwilliams826:

Bro, when u reach abroad, speak your dialect. Don't use English. English is not by force.

1 Like

Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by ManirBK: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2019
madridguy:
The Southerner always look for avenue to insult the Northerners. English is just language for communication so why throwing tantrum against each other over borrow language. Many Nigerians cannot speak their local dialect yet they see foreign language as the alpha and omega.

Kudos to Victoria Abdul Malik and Mr Abubakar Champion.
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by midnighter(f): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2019
Lol! People defending mediocrity as usual! Make God Half us oooo!
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by madridguy(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2019
grin grin grin

Brunicekid:
English is cool... Right? I can speak Good English... But, is it not this "English -English" matter that Lionheart was recently disqualified in Oscars.
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by hekkyboi: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2019
midnighter:

"Chief Whip"
ooooookkkkk
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by madridguy(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2019
Stop kidding yourself. No one is holding Nigeria progress except we Nigerians in general.

Galaticos444:
they ar actually d cause of naija backwardness
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by Smithwilliams826: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2019
madridguy:
So na every abroad dem dey speak English?

English and French is common. No matter were you are you find a white man they will understand one of the two.
You fit try your dialect too. Lol.
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by madridguy(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2019
Stop deceiving yourself bro.

Smithwilliams826:
English and French is common. No matter were you are you find a white man they will understand one of the two.

1 Like

Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by stanquad(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2019
typing error
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by Smithwilliams826: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2019
madridguy:
Stop deceiving yourself bro.

No one is deceiving here. Just speaking the truth bro. Tell me what country you will go to and you won't find people speaking English or French easily. Compare that with your dialect bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by DavidChimere01(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2019
grin grin This one off me
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by Nmezor(f): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2019
Yawning
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by dallyemmy: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

English is your mother tongue. English is Nigeria major language
Thanks! Prince Charles English is your mother tongue not mine!
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by mu2sa2: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2019
ikwedim:
Whoever that Marge us with this people will never die better. Even he is dead he will rot in hell. Some times I wonder which planet this people came in from
" Marge us", "Even he is dead" - Hahaha, english made in ipob land!

2 Likes

Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by Luckysbab: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=Isinweke post=83784250][/quote]

Thanks for the education. I'm not too sure about the mention though; please explain.
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by YorubaPrince: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2019
Kayharry:
check ur grammar as well

Feel free to make the needed correction to my grammar.

1 Like

Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by gabbasin: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2019
Sir Shins Peter don talk am, " Grammar no be my language "
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by Dozzywest(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Nmezor:
Yawning
how far nickynmezor, longest time, I know you must have forgotten about me, but my older moniker would refresh your memory.
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by mechanics(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Lolz, he will learn as he continues writing.
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by AdemolaA2: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
madridguy:
The Southerner always look for avenue to insult the Northerners. English is just language for communication so why throwing tantrum against each other over borrow language. Many Nigerians cannot speak their local dialect yet they see foreign language as the alpha and omega.

Kudos to Victoria Abdul Malik and Mr Abubakar Champion.

Even you Bros ... “it’s over ‘borrowed’ language “and not over borrow language
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by abdullkabar(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Its not his mother's language, even oyinbo that has the English aren't perfect on it either
Idea is needed, as long as you can understand it(Aim achieved)
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by rafcrown(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
BA TURENSHI.
Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by Nmezor(f): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Dozzywest:
how far nickynmezor, longest time, I know you must have forgotten about me, but my older moniker would refresh your memory.
watz ur old Monika abeg?.let me see if it will ring a bell smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking by oodua1stson: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
See the people some eleribu are supporting one nigeria with.

This one and his brother will soon head one government agency and you in south with all your knowledge will work as their subordinate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unimaid First Batch Admission List Is Out And Online / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) / Na Questions I No Fit Solve I Wan Dey Set: Usman Danfodio University Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.