Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Harry bornsiv my short comedy series - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Harry bornsiv my short comedy series (1601 Views)

Short Comedy Skits / Poiunt.com - Funny Videos Clips And Short Comedy Skits | Nairaland Corner / Comedy Series - Adventures Of SOLO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
I just started a unique type of comedy with super heroes. This is episode 0. Watch and have fun.
Episode 0 and 1 on this thread.

Season 2 episode 0 and 1 on this thread no need to go to YouTube and watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMnltHgA_mw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_BxnN2Iews
Copyright
Chesterproductions
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2019
I will keep this thread alive till I release episode 1. So you can watch episode 0 and 1 here without going to YouTube. Then if you like the video you can go ahead and subscribe to support me. It's not easy directing,shooting and editing..
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2019
Shooting started. Fingers crossed
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2019
Shooting started. I have some new cast who wanted to join after seeing my videos. I hope they can give my fans what they want. Comedy. Will take 80 percent of the storyline. It will also be highly entertaining. Lots of super powers to come in.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by TrollKiller(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
Are you the producer?
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2019
TrollKiller:
Are you the producer?
I am the director and producer
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2019
due to over saturated videos on YouTube with defenders name, I have updated my channel and thus changed the name the Harry bornsiv.
Just search for Harry bornsiv and you will only see my videos
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Deleted
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2019
Deleted
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2019
Deleted
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bornsiv grin
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
I want to thank everyone that subscribed to my channel both from nairaland and externally. I got 100 subs within a week. Thanks to those who support me and believe Nollywood need more growth. And if you haven't seen my clip. Why don't you click on the link to view it?. And don't forget to subscribe if you feel and love where my content is headed thanks to everyone. Episode 1 is coming out on Tuesday so get ready. This is going to be the first good VFX you can see atleast from Nollywood. Get me to 200 likes within this other week. Thank you so much.
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Deleted
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2019
Deleted
Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2019
thanks to all those who subscribed. With a massive gain of over 100 subs within a month, I love you all. And now,this thrrad has reached its dead end. This will be the last episode I will post here. After this. I will close down Al threads concerning this action comedy With or without the views. Will only be played on YouTube. Thanks.
Just search for Harry bornsiv

Behind the scene.

Re: Harry bornsiv my short comedy series by SilverSpoonEnt: 3:44am On Dec 04, 2019
CHESTER48:
thanks to all those who subscribed. With a massive gain of over 100 subs within a month, I love you all. And now,this thrrad has reached its dead end. This will be the last episode I will post here. After this. I will close down Al threads concerning this action comedy With or without the views. Will only be played on YouTube. Thanks.
Just search for Harry bornsiv

Behind the scene.

Please drop your number or contact me on whatsapp 08051865953.

(1) (Reply)

who said that. / Laws Of Life / Obonkutu Part One!= = =projan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.