Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Zuta.ng Black Friday:awoof Mega Deals - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Zuta.ng Black Friday:awoof Mega Deals (691 Views)

SOLD AWoof price Dell G5 Special Edition Gaming Lapot 6 Gig Dedicated Graphics / Awoof Clearance Sales: America Used Lenovo Laptop T430s Core I7 / Jumia Black Friday 2018- Get Your Desired Laptop On Discount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zuta.ng Black Friday:awoof Mega Deals by GoldGerry(f): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Black Friday with ZUTA

Black Friday is upon us, or should I say it is coming.
We are a week away and I can feel the excitements already.
If you do not know or you’re yet to know what ‘black friday’ means then you most definitely have been living under a rock and I am here to set you free.

Black Friday was initially coined out following the annual thanksgiving holiday in the United States. It is aimed for stores to offer their product and services at incredibly low rates in anticipation of the Christmas holiday and even the new year. This practice kicked off traditionally in the United States but has been adopted by over 5 countries across the continent from the UK, to Ghana and Nigeria is one of them.

The celebration of Black Friday gives an opportunity for all store owners to sell out their products, and engage clients with their services, most especially if they’ve had these products for a while (I mean who doesn’t like free things?).
Large and Small businesses welcome the celebration of black Friday because they have understood that a lot of people look forward to this period and not only is it a way to sell out products, but it serves as a marketing opportunity. Small businesses open up their doors/dms (however way you may be operating: online or offline stores) to both new and existing customers who are excited to patronize your shop. Tons of sales, patronize and recommendations would come in too, because this is a heavy sales period. Stores with an official website has been known to ‘crash’ during black Friday nights because of the numbers of traffic they got. Now imagine not utilizing this holiday as a small business owner, pathetic.

The period for Black Friday is just perfect and I mean perfect for everything. The timing falls just in time for Christmas shopping and adults like myself utilize the opportunity to shop for for quarter or half of the New Year too. Not to mention, the black Friday timing gives enough period for savers and income earners of all class to get their money right for the season. It is PERFECT and considering that items/products would be at a lesser price, shopping is friendly for everyone.

Here are PRODUCTS you need to buy during black Friday:

PHONES:
These are probably the most sold items during this period because everybody wants a phone upgrade or just would get that phone you’ve been wanting for months with this opportunity. The best part is, all phone types and brand are included- iPhones, Android, TECNO, infinix, Redmi, every one of them is included in this chase with amazing offers in stores and offline. I know for sure that prices would be slashed up to 30% on all phones on zuta.ng so get into it. Do you have eyes on the recently released iPhone 11, Samsung S series, Infinix Hot, HTC and so on, then bookmark zuta.ng because the prices in store is amazing.

LAPTOPS:
What is this list without laptops? Laptops are the holy grail of every Black Friday period. Personally, I need a new laptop and I have my eyes on the HP Probook 450 G5 Notebook PC, with intel core i5, 8gb RAM, 256gb and a fingerprint reader. I also found it live on zuta.ng at a reasonable price currently, now imagine the Black Friday price…let’s just say I am excited about it. Well, laptops are an essential part of our daily living most especially in this digital age and if you are a student or even a corporate staff. Laptops are most definitely a wanted asset, question is do you have one? Do you want a laptop? Or do you need an upgrade? I believe, that is all a yes, so check out the laptop section on this site zuta.ng and get it for the best price.

ELECTRONICS:
This is probably my best option out of all because there are varieties of items in this categories and online stores like Amazon, Aliexpress and others continually utilize this opportunity to sell out on their products. Items such as refrigerator, generator, washing machines, air-conditioners and lots more. So do you need any of these items for your home, office or as a gift, black Friday on zuta.ng is your go to place with up to 30% price slash.

The products on zuta.ng has a wide range of classes and different uses and I know it is my favorite store this black Friday season.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Samsung A7 For Sell / Mistakes To Avoid When Buying A Laptop / Cheap Computer And Free Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.