Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Defenders Of The Realm. A nairalanders seasonal comedy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Defenders Of The Realm. A nairalanders seasonal comedy (1682 Views)

Where Can I Download Top Boy Seasonal Movie / Where Can I Download "SIX" Seasonal Film / Best Sites To Download Seasonal Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defenders Of The Realm. A nairalanders seasonal comedy by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
I just started a unique type of comedy with super heroes. This is episode 0. Watch and have fun

Episode 0 and 1 on this thread.
Then skip to season 2 episode 0 and 1
Watch the rest on YouTube thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMnltHgA_mw

No sound, music or part of this video is allowed to be used or rebroadcast without my knowledge.
Re: Defenders Of The Realm. A nairalanders seasonal comedy by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Defenders Of The Realm. A nairalanders seasonal comedy by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
I will keep this thread alive till I release episode 1. So you can watch episode 0 and 1 here without going to YouTube. Then if you like the video you can go ahead and subscribe to support me. It's not easy directing,shooting and editing..
Re: Defenders Of The Realm. A nairalanders seasonal comedy by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2019
Shooting started. I have some new cast who wanted to join after seeing my videos. I hope they can give my fans what they want. Comedy. Will take 80 percent of the storyline. It will also be highly entertaining. Lots of super powers to come in.
Re: Defenders Of The Realm. A nairalanders seasonal comedy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
I want to thank everyone that subscribed to my channel both from nairaland and externally. I got 100 subs within a week. Thanks to those who support me and believe Nollywood need more growth. And if you haven't seen my clip. Why don't you click on the link to view it?. And don't forget to subscribe if you feel and love where my content is headed thanks to everyone. Episode 1 is coming out on Tuesday so get ready. This is going to be the first good VFX you can see atleast from Nollywood. Get me to 200 likes within this other week. Thank you so much.
Re: Defenders Of The Realm. A nairalanders seasonal comedy by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
here is a leaked footage of behind the scenes of episode 1. Shooting with the popular green screen. Expect a lot from this episode
Re: Defenders Of The Realm. A nairalanders seasonal comedy by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
okay it's out now. Watch below.
Re: Defenders Of The Realm. A nairalanders seasonal comedy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Defenders Of The Realm. A nairalanders seasonal comedy by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Thanks to those who subscribed the channel.ill make sure I won't disappoint you.
Behind the scenes

Re: Defenders Of The Realm. A nairalanders seasonal comedy by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2019
this episode is the final episode I will post here. After this. I will close down Al threads concerning this action comedy With or without the views. Will only be played on YouTube. Thanks.
Re: Defenders Of The Realm. A nairalanders seasonal comedy by sharorberlain: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2021
If you ask me o, I will wholeheartedly tell you that "I'm tired of watching all these Nollywood movies with poor visual effects, especially all these their fake gun shots, fake fire and fake disappearance, amateur car accident scenes... a lot of it. I guess that's one of the reasons their script virtually look the same.
I saw a video on YouTube; these Nigeria guys recently started teaching Nigerians on how to create movie effects. I researched and did chat with one of them. These guys have been underground doing their visual effects thing. When I wrote them, their response was more like they don't want to forcefully grab the industry. I have that feeling that they are into something BIG... well, who knows?! I feel they are going to be one of the best VFX companies in Nigeria. I also watched one of their music video effects. Mehn! Bro, these guys are good.
I started reasoning on how they could change the storylines in our Nigerian film industry (Nollywood movies). At least if it won't be a bad idea if I see a Sci-Fi movie produced in Nigeria.
You should watch their video on Facebook or YouTube to see for yourself.
https://www.facebook.com/vfx9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkGgpcczzlU

(1) (Reply)

Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Wins Gulder Ultimate Search / Which is Your Best Websites For Watch Online Free Movies In HD For Free????????? / Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.