Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (692 Views)

I Need A Female Friend In Sango-ota / Widower Father Of 3 Seeking Doctor Wife In PH / Need A Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Eunicpua: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
hi.
Re: . by jessysparkles(f): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
I will pass,below your age range.. Good luck in your search
Re: . by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by donkelvin10(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
I am Don Kelvin in search of a true relationship.... any serious lady should WhatsApp or call me @ +2349023630072
Re: . by Abbyakpo(f): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Would love to meet you.you are almost perfect.
OcVoice:
Hi all,

I'm not new but i opened the account newly. I've been observing as a guest.

I'm looking for a female friend who's based in Lagos. I'm single and unmarried. I hope to take the friendship to the next level in no distant time.

I don't seek for too much qualities. You don't need to be beautiful. Be cool, calm, intelligent, loyal and prayerful. You can come from any tribe but I'd love if you're igbo. Be in your 30's(early, mid, late). Genotype should be AA cos I'm AS. Be working or doing business. You don't have to be a graduate. Most importantly, you should be a Catholic. In case you're not a Catholic and you're willing to convert, then good.

I'm tall, I speak very well(English, igbo, Yoruba). I'm a working class graduate and I live alone. I love life. I love to hang out. I love to talk and listen. I cook very well too, so even if you don't know how to cook, no problem... I'll cook, but u have to learn while I cook. I'm not fine facially o and I don't have 6 packs and biceps....but I have a good body and I'll surely take very good care of you, if we eventually settle down. We can decide on not having sex till after marriage....I'm so cool with it. What more?, I'm an ardent Catholic, and I'm in my late 30's.

Send me a pm, then we can take it up from there.

Thanks for reading!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: . by Nikkol: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Sent
Re: . by Lawrencecute(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2019
WATCHOUT!!!
I am 36 year old guy, 6.4ft tall, fair in complexion, very attractive (handsome rated with muscular, blended with six packs belly) educated, AA genotype, homely, employed, quiet, with sizable...youknow, and a native of Anambra State, but live in Lagos.
I am looking for a lady, aged, 32 and above, tall or average {inorder to meet up my height with aid of heel shoes}, a graduate and WORKING CLASS/SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS LADY , for a " FRUITFUL " relationship.

SMS or call: 08106500384

NOTE: All part of the country would be considered, except Edo girls.(sorry, i never mean to hurt anyone, but my choice, my opinion) thanks.

Nb: please, when you are in contact, dont play drama, especially on introduction stage. thats why i opt for 32 and above in age, cos SOME 30 and bellow are full of drama, i dont have time for drama, cos no time to waste.

(1) (Reply)

Am Available / What Do U Think Of Dating & Meet-up Zone? / Want A F Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.