Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Bishop Sam Zuga Restored A Half Dead Youngman Back To Live, In Adamawa State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Sam Zuga Restored A Half Dead Youngman Back To Live, In Adamawa State (199 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga Restored A Half Dead Youngman Back To Live, In Adamawa State by titiloyeblog: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
The city of Adamawa was filled with so much excitement as a young man who was half dead, and in coma for 7days was restored back to live.

The Youngman who is said to be from Adamawa state, was restored and received deliverance during a free medical treatment program in Yola, organised by Bishop Sam Zuga of House of Joy ministry.

The young man was brougt in from the crowd half dead, when Bishop Sam Zuga was ministering God's words to the good people of Adamawa state, the man of God collected water from the crowd and sprinkled on him and immediately the youngman jumped up and started waving to God in praises.

@cnbnewsng Speaking to Bishop Sam Zuga how it was possible for him to deliver the half-dead young man with ordinary water, no prayers, he said and Quoted the Bible:

"In the Book of Luke 5:17 says, Now it happened on a certain day, as He was teaching, that there were Pharisees and teachers of the law sitting by, who had come out of every town of Galilee, Judea, and Jerusalem. And the power of the Lord was present to heal them.

Where there is the teaching of God's words, his power is always available for deliverance, and with that, I was able to deliver him with the water I got from the crowd.

He added that:

While I was building my relationship with God years back, I have always prayed and wanted to be like Archbishop Benson Idahosa of blessed memory who has always taken the step of delivering the people through the teaching of God's words, most times after preaching, he just get water from the crowd and sprinkle it on people, for those who believe are healed immediately.

I watch his steps and put them into practice and to the Glory of God, it has been working for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoDNK0Q9s9o

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/11/bishop-sam-zuga-restored-half-dead.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Restored A Half Dead Youngman Back To Live, In Adamawa State by judgementyard(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
To God be the glory , though I've stopped going to church.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Restored A Half Dead Youngman Back To Live, In Adamawa State by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sound good but the church needs much more than this.

We need miracles that the world would not be able to gain say or resist.

Miracles that are not restricted to the four walls of a church building, but also in the market places, on the streets, and miracles of well-known people that are deformed or were dead for days as Jesus and His disciples were able to do in those days.

For instance, imagine a well-known man that was born blind like Cobhams Asuquo receive his sight.

There would be no reason to answer questions whether it was a fake miracle or real one, if he is walking down the road without a stick or any one guiding him and greeting people around him, because the miracle itself would do the talking.

Those are the kinds of miracles that the Spirit of God left heaven for, as the disciples already had power to do some miracles before He came upon them after the departure of Jesus.

So He didn't come for the ones they were already able to do, but the ones they weren't able to do at before His coming, for those are the kind of miracles that reveal the true capacity of God and glorifies Him the most in the sight of men.

It's my earnest prayer that such miracles return to the church, so that the world through them would come to know that there is none like the Lord upon the Earth, and no one is beside Him.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This is what we might not know about Sunday / Your Phone Is Taking You To Hell! / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.