Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

With N-power There Is No Discrimination. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / With N-power There Is No Discrimination. (17230 Views)

N-power: There Is No Issue With N-power Stream 2 / This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program / With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
sheffy87:

Npower, we are in a digital age, virtually everything ve been digitalized, we are not in the analog era where things are done manually, this shouldn't ve drag this long..!! We are into the 20th of a new month,this is so frustrating...! Is been reported that part of the fund meant to cater for Npower beneficiaries is been disbursed in the just concluded Bayelsa and kogi election....!

Nobody used your stipend to sponsor elections sir, please be calm while your payment is processed.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by sheffy87: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
npowerng:

Nobody used your stipend to sponsor elections sir, please be calm while your payment is processed.

Before this week runs out? Npower please my creditors are on my neck ooooo...!

3 Likes

Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by okobuky(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
They use Npower has their major achievement before the general election after then they return it to factory settings....
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by Peters1234: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
They should just pay October and November together abeg
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Peters1234:
They should just pay October and November together abeg

Don't rule out the possibility of that happening yet.

1 Like

Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
okobuky:
They use Npower has their major achievement before the general election after then they return it to factory settings....

Just because your stipend for ONE MONTH is delay doesn't relegate N-Power into a factory mode.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by phillip9145(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Npower spokesman just talking from the two sides of his mouth. Please pay October stipend first to be sure of our faith in the program whether it has been closed or not.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by sheffy87: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
sheffy87:

Before this week runs out? Npower please my creditors are on my neck ooooo...!

I knew Npower will skip my question.....! It's all good keep it up
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by sheffy87: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
When was the last time Npower paid at the end of a month, it has been their usual practice for some months now ...!

Ppl have needs to meet, bills are pilling up and we are here begging for them to pay us what we have worked for..! It's pathetic
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by Bambambiglo: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
npowerng:

Just because your stipend for ONE MONTH is delay doesn't relegate N-Power into a factory mode.

Npower, do you people want to Kill us? Is that what you want? Today is 19th for goodness sake. What kind of a country have we found ourselves like this

2 Likes

Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by Horlahmee: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Please,should we expect our stipend this week?
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by Prymestrr(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
npowerng:

N-power have activated savage response mode grin grin Tone it down o lest it be considered as hate speech...death by hanging is the sentence. shocked shocked
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by crowntoro(f): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2019
Hi everyone!
Haven't you all noticed that Even their spokesman here cannot give valid information on the reason why the stipend is being delayed
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2019
crowntoro:
Hi everyone!
Maybe Npower has closed down... Y'all should start look for jobs ooooooo
The announcement might be that Npower is closing down and they don't know how to pass the information yet.
Even their spokesman here might not have valid information on the reason why the stipend is being delayed

Your assumption is entirely false, N-Power is very much operational and will be for a very long time, the issue of delay in stipend will be resolved in the shortest possible time.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by Debeloved87(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2019
npowerng:

Don't rule out the possibility of that happening yet.
can I still register for npower
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2019
Horlahmee:
Please,should we expect our stipend this week?

Good day Horlahmee, we are doing all we can to ensure payment of stipend commences in the shortest possible time.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by crowntoro(f): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2019
npowerng:

Your assumption is entirely false, N-Power is very much operational and will be for a very long time, the issue of delay in stipend will be resolved in the shortest possible time.
sorry to say, you don't have valid information on the reason why the stipend is being delayed.

1 Like

Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by crowntoro(f): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2019
npowerng:

Good day Horlahmee, we are doing all we can to ensure payment of stipend commences in the shortest possible time.
it's obvious you can't give the exact time when the stipend will be paid
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by sheffy87: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Please disregard the lies from Npower handler, he is paid to deceitfully keep you on hold t Information from a friend deployed to the new ministry now in charge of Npower is that the statement from the handlers of Npower social media handles that the delay is due to data reconciliation at the new ministry is false. The truth is that there is a report of corruption; diversion of backlogs and deliberate resignation of beneficiaries and diversion of monies meant for those beneficiaries that were deliberately resigned by officials of Npower. Remember that a senator recently called for an investigation into the said fraud by Npower officials. Due to that, the new ministry will have to wait till investigation is concluded into the matter before beneficiaries' data will be transmitted to them. Investigation only started yesterday Monday 18th of November 2019 and it's expected to take up to two weeks to complete the investigation. With the look of things, payment of backlogs and stipends will start in three weeks time when beneficiaries' data must have been transmitted to the new ministry and the new ministry will transmit it to the Accountant General of the Federation for an order to CBN for payment. This is nothing but the truth!

Npower kindly confirm this info

1 Like

Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
sheffy87:
Please disregard the lies from Npower handler, he is paid to deceitfully keep you on hold t Information from a friend deployed to the new ministry now in charge of Npower is that the statement from the handlers of Npower social media handles that the delay is due to data reconciliation at the new ministry is false. The truth is that there is a report of corruption; diversion of backlogs and deliberate resignation of beneficiaries and diversion of monies meant for those beneficiaries that were deliberately resigned by officials of Npower. Remember that a senator recently called for an investigation into the said fraud by Npower officials. Due to that, the new ministry will have to wait till investigation is concluded into the matter before beneficiaries' data will be transmitted to them. Investigation only started yesterday Monday 18th of November 2019 and it's expected to take up to two weeks to complete the investigation. With the look of things, payment of backlogs and stipends will start in three weeks time when beneficiaries' data must have been transmitted to the new ministry and the new ministry will transmit it to the Accountant General of the Federation for an order to CBN for payment. This is nothing but the truth!

Npower kindly confirm this info

The delay in payment of stipends is as a result of the incorporation of the programme into a ministry.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by airex(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
crowntoro:
sorry to say, you don't have valid information on the reason why the stipend is being delayed.
My prayer for you since you're paid to tell ties to those volunteers who are working tirelessly is that may your children and grandchildren be in this same position of the beneficiaries whenever they start working. They will be frustrated up till the point that they will be put to shame. Can I get an Amen?
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by airex(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
npowerng:

Just because your stipend for ONE MONTH is delaydelayed doesn't relegate N-Power into a factory mode.

1 Like

Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
airex:
My prayer for you since you're paid to tell ties to those volunteers who are working tirelessly is that may your children and grandchildren be in this same position of the beneficiaries whenever they start working. They will be frustrated up till the point that they will be put to shame. Can I get an Amen?

Cursing or swearing for us and our generation won't fast-track the payment of your stipend, besides God doesn't answer such prayers sir, we appeal you remain calm while your payment is processed.

5 Likes

Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by airex(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
npowerng:

Cursing or swearing for us and our generation won't fast-track the payment of your stipend, besides God doesn't answer such prayers sir, we appeal you remain calm while your payment is processed.
mumu. I'm not in any way a beneficiary. U think God doesn't answer such prayers? Just wait and see. Moreover I just prayed a good prayer for you and your generations. Since you feel what you're doing to the volunteers is good. The same shall befall you and your generations.

2 Likes

Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by Heineken(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
npowerng:

hahahahah seriously God doesn't answer bad prayers. God no wicked na
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by crowntoro(f): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
airex:
I don't get
Why the curse?? Am I Npower? I only said that cos of the way the handler has been dribbling people cos it doesn't look like he or she has valid information on why the stipend is being delayed
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by airex(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
crowntoro:
I don't get
Why the curse?? Am I Npower? I only said that cos of the way the handler has been dribbling people cos it doesn't look like he or she has valid information on why the stipend is being delayed
Sorry u misunderstood. That prayer was for the handler.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by ucheuzor1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
But why are you guys attacking the handler self. He owes no one in this damn forum nothing.

He can choose not to respond to any of you, and heaven will fall. Its because he is attending to you guys that's why you guys are doing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by Teejaysegxy: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
He/she does owe the volunteers explanation as to why their stipends have not been paid up till this time. It's not a good point of order for you to say he/she owes no one any explanation. That's why that's part of his/her job functions. Every institution has different departments and one of them is the customer/client experience department or unit, which is in charge of attending to the challenges and concerns of the people they render service to.

I do not attack anyone here but just tried to only enlighten you guys in this area. I hope this is clear.

Good day.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by AutosBay(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
npowerng:

The delay in payment of stipends is as a result of the incorporation of the programme into a ministry.
Lol
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by AutosBay(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
But other times when you also delayed payment nko
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2019
Teejaysegxy:
He/she does owe the volunteers explanation as to why their stipends have not been paid up till this time. It's not a good point of order for you to say he/she owes no one any explanation. That's why that's part of his/her job functions. Every institution has different departments and one of them is the customer/client experience department or unit, which is in charge of attending to the challenges and concerns of the people they render service to.

I do not attack anyone here but just tried to only enlighten you guys in this area. I hope this is clear.

Good day.

Good day sir, we have at every point responded to beneficiaries about any issue they seek clarification about, the conversations are there for you to verify.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions / The Rigorous Processes Of Some Job Interviews In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.