Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs (13723 Views)

Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him / Osinbajo Receives Buhari Support Group In Aso Rock (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Generalyemi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
lol
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Monogamy: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Cyoung4real:
no be only. God only fight for those that fight for themselves and Osibaba aka academy VP is not one undecided

So you are the God spokesperson?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Ayoefa: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=Nemesis11 post=83764053][s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla [/quote][/s]

Nairaland needs to ban retarded brainwashed slowpoke ipob monkeys.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Omoslim26: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nemesis11:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

You again? you go kill Mr pfresident with this your plenty curse ohh�
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by izombie(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Which law empowers the Vice President to be signing bill into law?

The way some of you reason is really troubling. The president is the only person empowered by law to sign a bill passed by the National Assembly into law. If Osinbajo is not currently the president in substantive or acting capacity, why then are guys saying he should be the one to sign the bill?

How many bills did Atiku, Jonathan and Sambo signed during their time as Vice President?

why then is the vp not the acting president since your messiah buhari is out of the country on a private visit? You people are just pathetic. You support evil just because you are a zombie. I ask you again, why is osinbajo not acting president now?
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Oriyomin25(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Pa Osinbajo Carry Go Abeg No Mind Haters, The More They Try To Disorganize Us The More Harmonized We Are. You Have The Backing Of We Sane Nigerians..
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Nemesis11: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83771183:

Your point being?!
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Nemesis11: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83771113:
To a New and better Nigeria we go.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO.

For all the children of hate, perdition and frustration that are wailing about an unimaginary beef between them,
They have all already been put to shame.
That is the tactics their evil, looting party are coming up with again.
We've seen this before from these losers.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by saintol(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
The way these countries don dey come greet us with delegation these days get as e be ooo. One of the effects of border closure.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by seunmsg(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
izombie:
why then is the vp not the acting president since your messiah buhari is out of the country on a private visit? You people are just pathetic. You support evil just because you are a zombie. I ask you again, why is osinbajo not acting president now?

The law is very clear on when the VP can act as president. Go and read the amended constitution and educate yourself. The fact that the president travelled on private visit doesn’t mean he’s on leave.

Osinbajo acted twice during the first term of the Buhari administration. So, it is not a big deal. When the conditions stipulated in the constitution happens again, he will act as president without the prompting of any wailer.

Btw, how many times did Jonathan hand over to Sambo when he travelled out during his presidency?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by adelaja70(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
izombie:
NNAMDI KANU SLAVE SEF GET OPINIONS... SO BECAUSE HE IS ON A PRIVATE VISIT HE IS NO LONGER THE PRESIDENT? SO ANYTIME US PRESIDENTS GO TO CAMP DAVID FOR VACATION THEY DELEGATE ALL POWER TO THEIR VICE PRESIDENT??.. UNDER NIGERIA CONSTITUTION THE PRESIDENT CAN ONLY MAKE OSINBAJO ACTING PRESIDENT IF HE IS GOING TO BE AWAY FOR MORE THAN 21 DAYS.... READ YOUR CONSTITUTION BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by ojuu4u(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
seunmsg:

The way some of you reason is really troubling. The president is the only person empowered by law to sign a bill passed by the National Assembly into law. If Osinbajo is not currently the president in substantive or acting capacity, why then are guys saying he should be the one to sign the bill?

How many bills did Atiku, Jonathan and Sambo signed during their time as Vice President?

Oga what u say is 100% correct and absolute truth but the politicking there is that , they showed it to the whole world that VP had been cut to size, if the bill waits for two weeks before its signed into law when the president might have back, nothing will happen to oil sector o, but to rush gragra to UK to sign bill which is not bilateral or multilateral agreement, pure sign of power play in corridor of power
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by mu2sa2: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nemesis11:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
And you are what? Yaba left?
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by tusinemmy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
landforeast:
Osinbajo you are there welcoming Minsters while Abba Kyari and Buhari is in London signing the bills you should sign. Wake up man and defend your Constitutional right. A man who knows his rights has been trampled on but refuse to fight is nothing but a weakery.

He should defend his constitutional rights and get sacked abi? It's like you are not in Nigeria or you forgot what's happening in kogi state
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by justtoodark: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
ehn...??....
does nicaragua produce rice....??
then what is he doing here....??
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by seunmsg(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
ojuu4u:

Oga what u say is 100% correct and absolute truth but the politicking there is that , they showed it to the whole world that VP had been cut to size, if the bill waits for two weeks before its signed into law when the president might have back, nothing will happen to oil sector o, but to rush gragra to UK to sign bill which is not bilateral or multilateral agreement, pure sign of power play in corridor of power

I can’t disagree with you. I also don’t understand why they had to rush the bill to him in London as if the oil sector would collapse by weekend if he doesn’t sign.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by bilulu(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Shooyie:
Keep up the good work Sir. You have really been active and we appreciate all the work you have put into making the country a better place.
See consoling.... which good work? Can you even locate were dat country is in world map? To receive ordinary minister don turn good work.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Yoighaman(m): 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Bros, we all know what is playing out, please stop defending this old man, I used to be an ardent supporter, die-hard ,until I saw the light, he handed over in time past while he away for 16 days but chose to not do that now due to obvious reasons that you and I know, please let's stop defending his schemes. After using the man to win elections, they dumped him, please this PMB is not worth supporting, I did all the times he contested but I wish I knew better. We are in a mess and only need to endure for another 3+ years, this too shall surely pass.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Organs(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
landforeast:
Osinbajo you are there welcoming Minsters while Abba Kyari and Buhari is in London signing the bills you should sign. Wake up man and defend your Constitutional right. A man who knows his rights has been trampled on but refuse to fight is nothing but a weakery.

Folks that talk like you cannot even control their own household, yet they will be pointing finger up and down. You that has been defending your constitutional rights, how come you dont have fowar, no watar, bad roads and youre defending rights and eating roasted yam on the side of the road.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by little1992: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
This one should be here doing receptionist work why Abba Kyari is doing the real work.... VP academics.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Organs(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
bilulu:

See consoling.... which good work? Can you even locate were dat country is in world map? To receive ordinary minister don turn good work.

Dont worry, they said worst things about GEJ. They called him mumu, mugu, Turai houseboy, he used to wash plate in Aso Rock, etc and its mostly folks like you that amounts to nothing substantial in real life. Alo educate yourself between prime minister and federal Minister.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by leofab(f): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Is signing of bill part of the duties of a Vice President?
but it’s the duty of a president in diaspora? What if he is under house arrest? Is this how myopic you can be ?
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by seunmsg(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
leofab:
but it’s the duty of a president in diaspora? What if he is under house arrest? Is this how myopic you can be ?

It is the duty of the president to sign a bill into law. If you are not the president in substantive or acting capacity, you can’t sign a bill into law.

You are not myopic like me but you think somebody can put the president of Nigeria under house arrest. Like seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by richie240: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
biafranbaby:
Abobaku
tongue

Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by richie240: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
leofab:

seunmsg:

It is the duty of the president to sign a bill into law. If you are not the president in substantive or acting capacity, you can’t sign a bill into law.

You are not myopic like me but you think somebody can put the president of Nigeria under house arrest. Like seriously?
Azin....... ds one Jus's kee me!
Ipob! cheesy

Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by thundafire: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Is signing of bill part of the duties of a Vice President?
yes wen president gives him power
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by meccuno: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83771113:
To a New and better Nigeria we go.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO.

For all the children of hate, perdition and frustration that are wailing about an unimaginary beef between them,
They have all already been put to shame.
That is the tactics their evil, looting party are coming up with again.
We've seen this before from these losers.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by leofab(f): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
richie240:

Azin....... ds one Jus's kee me!
Ipob! cheesy
just look at you ? Don’t you secret agents can’t drug him.. which serious president takes medication abroad... North Korea guy carry his own toilet...
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by leofab(f): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
seunmsg:

house arrest means under duress. Grow up.. a president has once been arrested in a foreign country...
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Gamelord007: 12:36am On Nov 06, 2019
LOWLIFE:
Here it is, i am quite popular as a Nairalander, and that's why I have to use this alternate account to post this. I want to be a little bit discreet. My name is Diran, I consider myself a Low Life as you can see in the moniker; because nothing good has happened to me in recent years. I am totally fed up with life and I don't know what else to do. I am 26 years old and the first child of my late parents. My Mom died August 16, 2019, about 7 years after i lost my Father, I have 2 siblings I have been working to provide for. I trained as a Fashion Designer though I haven't done the required Freedom as an apprentice , and I decided to work as a Security in a Fast Food joint to raise money for my freedom from apprenticeship. I lost the job barely 2 months after I got it. The management has decided to downsize his labour. I am in debt, frustrated ,depressed, hopeless and suicidal at this point in time. I am a very skilled fashion designer and I can do a lot more but my hands are tied, no helper, no friend ,no parents and I have to take care of my 2 younger ones. Please I am fed up of trying and struggling all the time. I need to get back on my feet if possible. I want to have my own little shop, a machine and that's all I can diligently do to take care of myself and support my siblings since I now have to take the place & play the role of my parents . I am at a crossroad and with the economic situation of the country, I am worse off. I need the lifeline from you Nairalanders, Please help. 07068377541.

'LOWLIFE .Don't give up'. That's the much i can say.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by richie240: 1:28am On Nov 06, 2019
leofab:
just look at you ? Don’t you secret agents can drug him.. which serious president takes medication abroad... North Korea guy carry his own toilet...

Nor mind me joor.
The fear of BSS is d beginning of wisdom.

**Lolz....nothing wey musa nor go hear for gate**

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN / Testing Begins On 700MW Zungeru Hydroelectric Power Plant – FG / ''President Buhari Will Soon Return Home'' - Solomon Dalung, Minister Of Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.