Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Mining In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mining In Nigeria (321 Views)

How To Start Gemstone Mining In Nigeria (free Training: Day- 1) / How To Start Gemstone Mining In Nigeria With Only 400k / Gold Mining In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mining In Nigeria by Jimmy17(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hi, l'm planning to start a mining business in Nigeria with little to no experience. Can anyone with experience give me some pointers and tips?
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Mining In Nigeria by Jimmy17(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
Jimmy17:
Hi, l'm planning to start a mining business in Nigeria with little to no experience. Can anyone with experience give me some pointers and tips?
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Mining In Nigeria by oyekanwahab(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
depend on availability of electricity in your location, if no regular electricity it going to be almost waste of money
Re: Mining In Nigeria by Jlow2: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Jimmy17:
Cc Lalasticlala
chat me on 07039804561

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Pay For A Training That Will Make You Never Broke Again? / Her Trade Supports / Escape The Growth Dilemma Of African Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.